Part 49 (Secret Meet)

Nandini heard someone's foot noise. Someone was coming her way. Nandini's eyes went wide. Her mind was not working. Nandini looked here there. She didn't know what to do. She saw Vikram was coming her way. He was busy in his phone. That's why he didn't notice Nandini. Seeing him Nandini's eyes went wide. She went numb on her place.

But one hand came and pulled Nandini inside a room and pressed her mouth with hand. Nandini closed her eyes. She was scared. She heard foot's noise passing by. Nandini opened her eyes listening her and saw Manik standing in front of her.

Manik:- Nandini what are you doing?

Manik's eyes looked worried. Nandini was only looking at him with her big doe eyes.

Manik:- Say something.

Nandini with her eyes pointed towards his hand which was on her mouth. Manik gave an apology smile and removed his hand.

Manik:- Sorry.

Nandini was just only looking at him. Manik held her shoulder.

Manik:- What are you doing here Nandini?

Instead off answering Nandini hugged Manik tightly. Manik was little bit surprise. But he also hugged her back. After sometimes later Nandini broke the hug. Manik cupped her face with his both hand.

Manik:- Nandini!

Nandini held Manik's hands. Then her eyes fall on the bandage on Manik's left hand. In a minute her emotion Changed. Her eyes showed fire. She removed Manik's hand from her cheek and printed her five fingers on Manik's cheek. Manik was shocked. He held his cheek and looked at Nandini. Nandini was giving him angry glance.

Manik(innocently):- Maine kya kiya? ( What have I done?)

Nandini held his coller and pulled him towards her.

Nandini(angrily):- Tumhe nahi pata tumne kya kiya? (You don't know what have you done?)

Manik shaked his head in negative.

Nandini:- Manik Malhotra why the hell you pull this stunt? You didn't think about me. Why you tried to do suicide?

Manik was still holding his cheek.

Manik(cutely):- Woh..I can't live without you.

Nandini:- Hum alag todhi na ho rahe hai. Humme bas mana na hai humare family ko. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata tho mai kese jeeti.(We are not broken apart. We just have to manofy our family. If something happens to you, how can I live?)

Nandini started crying. Seeing her crying Manik started panicking. Manik cupped her face.

Manik:- Shh Nandini. I'm alright baby. I'm perfectly fine. Nothing happened to me.

Manik hugged Nandini. Nandini hugged him tightly. She was crying on his shoulder. Manik was caring her hair. They broke the hug and Manik wiped her tears. Nandini held Manik's hand and kept it on her head.

Nandini:- Swear on me you will not do this stupidity again.

Manik about to took his hand back but Nandini held his hand tightly.

Manik:- Nandini leave my hand.

Nandini:- No Manik. You have to promise me now.

Manik:- I don't believe in this.

Nandini:- You have to Manik. Promise me will not do this again.

Manik gave up.

Manik:- OK I promise. Now happy?

Nandini nodded her head. Manik cup her face.

Manik:- Now give me my precious smile.

Nandini smiled little.