Part 50 (Duble Trouble)

2600 words!!!

Please do inline comments. I love them.....

Nandini came inside her room. Suddenly the light of her room was on. Nandini looked at the door and saw her whole family was standing there. Nandini was shocked.

Nandini:- Ap sab yeha? (You all here?)

All:- Happy Birthday Nandini.

Nandini smiled fully. Arya and Abhi came and hugged Nandini.

Arya:- Happy birthday little sister.

Nandini:- Thank you bhai(brother).

Abhi side hugged Nandini. Nandini's parents came and hugged her also. Yeash kissed Nandini's forehead.

Yeash:- Meri choti si Princess ab kitni badi ho gayi hai. (My little princess has become so big now.)

Vandita:- Mere liye tho abhi bhi meri choti si gudiya hi hain. ( For me you are still my little doll.)

Nandini smiled.

Nandini :- Itna sukha sukha wish nahi chalega. Where is my gifts? (Such a dry wish will not work. Where is my gift?)

Nandini said rising her eyebrow.  Other smiled.

Arya:- Gifts tho ab nahi milegi sister. Uske liye apko wait karna parega.    (Gifts will not be available now sister. For that you have to wait.)

Nandini pout at Arya and hugged Yeash. Yeash cared her hair.

Nandini :- Tik hai. Par papa apka gift? ( OK. But Dad your gift?)

Nandini said breaking the hug. Yeash placed his hand on her cheek.

Yeash:- This year your papa will give you the best gift of your life.

Nandini was little bit confused.

Nandini :- What do you mean by that dad?

Yeash smiled.

Yeash:- You will get to know that tonight. Wait till then.

Arya:- By the way why are you not on bed at this hour of night?

Nandini freezed on her place. She didn't know what to answer. Abhi also started sweating.

Yeash:- Yes why are you not on bed? Everything is fine?

Nandini smiled nervously.

Nandini:- Yeah Dad everything is fine. Suddenly my sleep broke so thought to take some fresh air.

Yeash and Arya nodded understanding the matter.

Vandita:- Chalo ab sab jao sone. Meri beti ko sone do. Kal subha pooja bhi hain. Subha subha utna parega. (Let's all go to sleep now. Let my daughter sleep. There is also puja tomorrow morning. Have to get up early in the morning.)

Arya:- Good night Nandu.

Nandini :- Good night bhai(brother).

Arya left pulling her hair. Vandita cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Yeash cared her hair.

Yeash and Vandita :- Good night bacha(child).

Nandini :- Good night mom dad.

Yeash and Vandita also left from there. Abhi was still standing there. He wanted to ask something but didn't know how to ask.

Abhi:- Umm...

Nandini smiled and held Abhi's hand.

Nandini:- Don't worry bhai(brother). Manik is alright now.