Part 39 (Truth is out:2)

Dhruv was in his room trying to tuning some music but he was lost in his mind. He was thinking about Aliya, the way she proposed him, the way he reacted. After that also she trying to got him.

He suddenly hissed. He looked down and saw his finger got cut because of his careless. He kept his guitar aside and get up. He took out first aid box from the Almira. He band aid his finger. He was closing the Almira when his door bell rang. He looked at the clock it's 12am.

Dhruv:- Yeh time par kon aya hoga? ( Who is it this time?)

Dhruv Closed the Almira and went to open the door. The door bell was continually ringing.

Dhruv:- Coming...

Dhruv open the door. He was totally shocked to see the person in front of him of that hour.

Dhruv:- Aliya!!?

Aliya pushed the door and came inside sat on the sofa. Dhruv closed the door and came towards Aliya. He sat in front of her.

Dhruv:- Aliya what are you doing here at this time at night?

Aliya:- Dhandiya khelne gayi hu. Kheloge kya? ( Came to play. Wanna play?)

Dhruv confusingly looked at Aliya.

Dhruv:- Tumhe itni rat ko khelna hai? Tum abhi ghar jao. Mai kal khelugga tumhare sath. Tik hai? ( You want to play at this time at night? You go home now. I will play with you tomorrow. OK?)

Aliya looked at him angrily. She kept her both hand on her head.

Aliya:- God!!!! Why I fall for him!!

Dhruv:- Aliya tumhe headache ho rahi hai?Tumhara share Daba du? ( Aliya are you having headache? Should I press your head? )

Aliya(angrily):- Nahi mera gala Daba do. ( No press my throat.)

Dhruv:- Mai tumhara gala kese Daba sakta hu?( How can I press your throat?)

Aliya angrily stood up.

Aliya:- For God sake Dhruv stop all these. Don't you understand anything. I love you god damn it. You can everything in this world but not my love.

Dhruv stood up from his place.

Dhruv (seriously face):- Aliya I think tumhe ghar Jana chahiye bohot rat ho gayi hai. ( Aliya I think you should go home, its really late night)

Aliya:- I'm not going Dhruv I want my answer.

Dhruv:- I don't have any answer Aliya. I'm not the perfect guy for you.

Aliya:- Nobody is perfect Dhruv.

Dhruv:- Please Aliya go home. I don't wanna talk about it.

Aliya:- You have to Dhruv. I know you love me.

Dhruv turned his back towards her.

Dhruv:- I don't love you Aliya. We are just friend. I don't want you in my life.

Tears started falling from her eyes. She took her step back. She harshly rubbed her tears.

Aliya:- You will regret your decision.

Saying this she run from there. Dhruv fall on ground. He palm his face. Next morning the sun rised up. The sun rays fall on Abhi's face. He turned his face other side. But no use. Finally he woke up.

He looked around and saw he was sitting on bed with his head on bed post. His head was hurting very badly. He hold his head. His back was also paining. Suddenly all things flash in front of his eyes. He was hurt again. But it's paining more.