Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)

Nandini sat near by bench. She looked next to her and she was totally shocked. It's the same Teddy which she liked on the shop. Nandini became very happy. She hugged the Teddy.

Nandini:- Wow!! It's so soft and so cute. Par yeh yeha kese aya? I think yeh kisi or ka hai. ( Where it come from? I think it's someone else's)

She was going to put it on this place. But suddenly a voice came from back.

Voice:- Yeh tumhara hi hai. ( it's yours)

Nandini looked behind her and saw Manik was standing there with a smile on his lips and his hands were inside his jeans pockets. He walked to her.

Manik:- Yeh tumhara hi hai. (it's yours)

Nandini:- Par mai ne tho miss kar di thi. I lost the game. ( But I missed my chance. I lost the game)

Manik:- Yes you lost the game. But I won it for you. Or Jo mera he woh tumhara he. Mera dill bhi or yeh Teddy bhi. (And  What is mine it's yours. My heart and this Teddy)

Nandini stood up from the bench and throw the Teddy towards Manik. Luckily he caught it on time.

Nandini:- Nehi chahiye tumhara dill or nahi yeh Teddy. Yeh sab na apne pass hi rakho. (I don't want either your heart nor this teddy. Keep all this to yourself only)

Manik:- Are yasse kese mai rakhlu. Tumhara chiz hai tumhe hi rakh ni paregi. ( How can I keep this. Its yours only so you have to keep it)

Nandini:- Manik don't irritated me please. I don't want it leave.

Nandini aging sat on the bench. She was fade up with Manik. Manik smiled seeing her. He also sat on the other side of bench with the Teddy on his lap.

Manik (to Teddy):- See Teddy the girl next to me is so rude to me. She didn't want us near her. She  loves you right than please tell her to keep you. I know she want you. But I am bring it to her that's why she don't want it. She is so bad right. But don't call her bad. She really have a good and beautiful heart. I hurt her so she is angry with me. Tell her to forgive me. Please please.

Then Manik move Teddy near his ear. Act like Teddy was telling him something.

Manik:- OK thank you so much Teddy. You only can understand my feelings.

Manik then hold the Teddy and made him walk to Nandini and move Teddy's hand and changing his voice. He asked her to forgive Manik. All people was passing by them giving wired look. Nandini was now angry like hell with his stupid talk.

Nandini:- Manik stop it. Stop all this nonsense. If you think you can melt my heart by doing this then it never gonna happen. And doing this you wanna prove that you are cute. Then you are mistaken you are a monster and monster can't be cute.

Manik:- Yeah right. I'm monster. And cut is your that Rohan right? Bloody...

Nandini:- Shut up Manik. Don't use bad words for him.

Manik:- Kyu?! 100 bar bolugga. He is bloody... ( why?! I will say 100 times. He is bloody...)

Nandini (shout):- Enough Manik.

That time Mukti and Navya came there and saw Nandini was fluming in anger. Manik was standing there looking at Nandini. Manik saw Mukti and Navya and he hide the Teddy bear behind him and gave a sleepy smile to them.

Mukti:- Kya huya Nandini? Tu itna gusse mai kuy hai?( what happened Nandini? Why are you so angry?)

Nandini seeing Navya and Mukti clam down herself.

Nandini:- Kuch nahi Mukti. ( nothing Mukti)

Navya:- Kuch kese nahi hai or Manik tum yeha kya kar rahe ho? ( Why nothing happened and Manik what are you doing here?)