Part 55 (Trust)

Nandini took the newspaper from Samrat's hand and unfold it and there was headline it said MANIK MALHOTRA AND VEBHA ANAND IS GETTING MARRIED AND THEIR ENGAGEMENT WILL BE IN FEW DAYS. Nandini was too shocked to react.

Samrat:- Do you believe me now?

Samrat was trying to get Nandini's attention but Nandini's eyes was stuck on the newspaper.

Samrat:- Seems like you are too shocked to react.

Nandini:- This is not true.

Samrat laughed.

Samrat:- How can be this not true everything is in front of your eyes.

Nandini looked at Samrat.

Nandini:- Because Manik can never betrayed me.

Samrat:- Wow!!

Samrat said it sarcastically.

Samrat:- You know I am not even surprised listening this because you have that your so called blind trust on Manik.

Nandini gave Samrat a hard glance.

Nandini:- Manik is not like that.

Samrat:- See you are defending him again and trusting him again. He is gonna break that trust again like before.

Nandini laughed. Samrat was confused.

Nandini:- You think my love for him is so weak?

Samrat:- Come on Nandini. You still taking his side. He betrayed you.

Nandini:- How? Just seeing something on this paper you all saying Manik betrayed me?

Samrat:- You are crazy!

Nandini:- Yes I am crazy. Crazy for Manik.

Nandini came froward and folded her arms around her chest.

Nandini:- Even If ever Manik betrayed me still I am not coming to you.

Samrat looked angry now. He thought by that news Nandini will mad at Manik and he will use that chance to win Nandini.

Samrat:- It's useless to talk to you.

Nandini had a every cool attitude.

Nandini:- I know.

Samrat:- You know what you will regret loving Manik and come running to me.

Nandini rolled her eyes.

Nandini:- Dream on.

Nandini had a smirk on her lips. Samrat couldn't able to convince Nandini. So he sat on his car and drove off from there.

Nandini:- Bye bye.

Nandini waved her hand. Samrat car leave her house gate and Nandini's eyes suddenly lift fire. She held the newspaper in her tight grip.

Nandini:- Manik Malhotra you are so gone.

Nandini went towards her car and drove away from her house. Manik was entering his office. Like everyday everybody was wishing him good morning but they were also congratulating him. Manik was confused. Manik just nodded his head and went to his cabin.

Manik:- Why today everyone is congratulating me?

Manik sat on his sit.

Manik:- May be because I took this project that's why. Only this can be happened. Let it be let me me focus on project.

Manik got busy. After like sometimes Manik's phone stated ringing. Manik checked caller I'd it's Cabir. Manik smiled and picked up the call.

Manik:- What's up bro?