Part 43 (Hide And Seek)

Manik and Nandini were shocked and sacred.

Manik:- Abhi!!!

Abhi:- You messaged me you are leaving. But looks like there is some other story.

Nandini:- Bhai! (brother!)

Abhi showed his hand to Nandini to stop her. Nandini lower her head.

Abhi:- You are are not leaving right?

Manik don't know what to say.

Abhi:- I take that as yes. I guess you both are together now.

Manik and Nandini looked at each other.

Nandini:- Bhai (brother) we are...

Abhi:- I know Nandini about you guys. The only regret is that I get to know from someone else.

Nandini:- Bhai mai apko batane wali thi. (Brother I was about to tell you.)

Abhi:- Kab? Jab sabko pata chal jata tab? Jab khud ki Behan apse chupaye tho dusrese kya ummid kar sakte hai. ( When? When would everyone know? When your own sister hide from you, what can you expect from others?)

Abhi said last line eyeing Manik.

Manik:- Abhi....

Abhi:- Tum dono ko safai dene ki jarurat nahi hai. Tum logo ke liye mujse jitna hoga mai tum dono ko support karuggi. Par dhayan rakh na baki sabko tum logo ke bareme pata na Chale. ( you don't have to explain anything. For you guys I will do as much I can support. But be careful none should know about you two.)

Abhi didn't gave them any chance to speck anything. He left from there. Nandini had tears in her eyes. Manik was helpless.

Nandini:- Bhai mujse kitna naraj hai. ( Brother is so much angry with me.)

Manik hold Nandini's shoulder and wiped her tears.

Manik:- Tum chinta mat karo hum dono milke Abhi ko manayegge. Tum tho uski choti Behan hona tho woh Jada der tak tumse naraj nahi reh payega. ( You don't worry. Together we both will manofy him. You are his younger sister. He will not angry for much longer.)

Nandini smiled little. Manik hugged her. After dinner Nandini was in her room. She was reading some patient file. Manik quietly entered into the room and closed the door. Manik was going to scare her but stopped.

Nandini (still reading file):- Soch na bhi mat. ( Don't even think about it.)

Manik pout and lied down on bed.

Manik:- Tumhe kese pata mai hu.( How do you know its me?)

Nandini turned towards Manik.

Nandini:- Because Mr I know you. You did this type of prank before also.

Manik looked confused.

Manik:- When?

Nandini leave her file. She stoop up and sat beside Manik on bed.

Nandini:- Tumhe yaad nahi college days mai jab hum friends the tab tum yese hi pichese akke mujhe darate the.(You don't remember college days, when we were friends, then you used to scare me like this.)

Nandini smiled. Manik suddenly pulled Nandini on him. Nandini was now lying on Manik. She was shocked with Manik's sudden move.

Manik:- Yesa kya? ( Like this?)

Manik had smirk on his lips. Some of hairs was falling on Nandini's face. Manik started playing with them.

Manik:- I'm sorry Nandini for whatever I did in past.