Part 44 (Our time)

Yeash:- Nandini ke liye rista aya hai. ( Marriage proposal came for Nandini?)

Nandita was shocked. She sat beside Yeash.

Nandita:- What are you saying!?

Yeash:- I'm saying the truth. My business partner Varun's son.

Nandita:- It's really a good news. What did you said to them?

Yeash:- I asked for time. First I want Nandini's opinion and family members opinion.

Nandita smiled.

Nandita:- You did right. Then when you are going to talk to her?

Yeash:- She must be sleep now. Let's talk to her tomorrow on dining table.

Nandita:- That will be great. Others will be  also there.

Yeash nodded his head then they both went to their room and slept. After spending some quality time with each other Manan went back to sleep. It's new morning. May be it would bring more happiness in Manan's life or may be it would bring more trouble.

Everyone was sitting in dinning area. Having their breakfast. Yeash was trying to find a opportunity to talk to Nandini. He thought it will be the right time to talk to Nandini. Yeash cleared his throat.

Yeash:- Nandini I need to talk to you.

All looked at Yeash.

Nandini:- Yes dad.

Yeash:- Maine tumhare liye ek ladka passand kiya hai. ( I selected a boy for you.)

Everyone was frozen on their place expect Nandita. Manik was going to put the bread inside his mouth but stop listening that. Nandini didn't know how to react.

Yeash:- Ladka mere business partner ka beta hai. Bohot hi acha ladka hai. ( That boy is my business partner son. He is a good boy.)

Arya:- I know that boy. He is handsome and mature. He will be perfect for Nandini.

Abhi:- But dad this much early.

Yeash:- Yehi tho umar hai shadi ki. ( It's the right time for marriage.)

Nandini took a look from Manik. Manik was also looking at Nandini.

Nandini:- Dad but suddenly this!

Yeash:-  You are 24 now. You have a suitable job. I think it's right time for you to get marry.

Nandini:- No dad. I don't want to get married now. I just started my career. I can't let that stupid marriage spoiled it.

Nandita:- Nandini your dad is telling truth. I got married to your dad when I was around your age.

Nandini was angry now. She didn't want to get marry why couldn't they understand that simple thing. She gave Manik a chance to prove his love. She also had feelings towards him. She wanted to give them a chance. She got up from chair.

Nandini:- Nahi dad mai yeh sadi nahi kar sakti. Yeh meri final decision hai. ( No dad I don't want to get married. This is my final decision.)

Nandini took her bag and left from there.

Yeash:- What is wrong with her?

Nandita kept her hand on Yeash.

Nandita:- Cool down Yeash. Bachi hai woh. Mai usse bat karuggi. Tum shant ho jao. ( Cool down Yeash. She is child. I will talk to her. You cool down.)

Yeash didn't said anything. He stood up and left from there. Manik was all time silent. Nandini was very much upset. She was sitting in her cabin and thinking about the argument with her father.