Part 11 (You are mine)

It's new morning new hope new relations. Manik wake up by Cabir's voice.

Cabir:- Manik Manik ut na. (Manik woke up)

Manik:- Kya hai Cabir. Sone de na. ( what Cabir. Let me sleep)

Cabir:- Manik for your information hum yeha sab se Milne aye hai. Sone nahi. ( Manik for your information we came here to meet everyone. Not to sleep)

But Manik was Manik didn't move. Cabir was helplessly seeing him.

Cabir:- Yeh larka!! Idea!! Dhruv tujhe pata hai. ( this boy!! Idea!! Dhruv do you know)

Dhruv:- Kya!!?? ( what)

Cabir:- When I went outside I saw Nandini and Rohan was together in garden. I think Rohan is trying his luck on Nandini.

After listening this Manik wake up with a jerk and run to washroom.

Dhruv:- Wow!! uthi nahi raha tha. Jab Nandini ka nam suna tho dorne lagga. ( Wow!! He was not getting up. When you said Nandini's name he started running)

Cabir:- You know jealousy always works.

Dhruv:-Yeh Woh tho hai. ( absolutely right)

They both laughed. In no time Manik came outside all dress up.

Cabir:- Oh ho aj itna jaldi ready bhi ho gaya. ( You got ready so fast today)

Manik ignored Cabir.

Manik:- Did you guys had your Breakfast?

Dhruv:- Nahi. Hum bas tera hi wait kar rahe the. ( no. We were just waiting for you)

Manik:- OK. Then let's go. I'm Hungary.

Dhruv:- OK.

Cabir:- Manik you can't ignore me.

Manik:- Guess what I'm only doing that.

Cabir:- huh!!!

Manik:- Dhruv let's go.

Then Dhruv and Manik left the room. Cabir run behind them.

Cabir:- Aree wait for me.

All students were in college canteen. In counter they were giving breakfast. Nandini was sitting with Mukti and Navya.

Manik entered with Cabir and Dhruv. Manik look at Nandini's direction. He look around but didn't find Rohan. Then a smile came on his face. They went to the table next to Nandini's.

Cabir:- Guys mai breakfast leke ata hu. ( guys I am bringing the breakfast)

Manik and Dhruv nod their head. Aliya came to their table.

Aliya:- Hey.

Manik & Dhruv:- Hi...

Aliya:- Cabir kaha hai? ( where is Cabir?)

Manik:- Woha hai. (there)

Manik pointed towards the counter. After sometimes later Cabir came with breakfast. They were having it with lots of fun like their college days. Suddenly Rohan made his entry.

Rohan went to Nandini's table. Nandini stood up and hug him. Manik saw this and fist his hand with anger. He is controlling himself not to Punch the shit out of him.

Then Rohan also sit with them started having breakfast. Manik's focus was all time on Nandini. After sometimes later Nandini stood up and went away from there. Manik also stood up.

Cabir:- Kaha ja raha hai? ( where are you going)

Manik:- I'm coming.

Then Manik left from there. Manik was passing by Nandini's table when he heard.

Mukti:- You are doing well Rohan. Hope she will accept this time.

Rohan:- Haa hope so.

Navya:- You like her a lot na.

Rohan:- Lot se bhi jada. Shayed I love her. ( more than lot. May be I love her)

Listening this Manik's anger rise up in top level. He start finding Nandini. On the other hand Nandini went to her room she locked the door behind her and someone with a jerk pinned her to the door. Nandini close her eyes with fear.

Nandini feel a hand on her Cheek she slowly open her eyes and saw a pair of chocolaty brown eyes looking at her.

Nandini (whisper):- Manik.

Manik was running his hand slowly on her cheek. He is totally lost in her eyes.

Manik:- Hmm.

Manik was only looking at Nandini.

Manik: You grown up more beautiful.

Nandini blush a little. But she came back in her sense and pushed Manik.

Nandini:- Don't touch me.

Manik also came back to his sense. After listening Nandini he became angry. Rohan's thought came in to his mind. Manik hold her arm tightly. Nandini try to push him but Manik was too strong.

Manik:- Kyu tumhe touch karne ka right sirf Rohan ko hai. ( why? Only Rohan have the right to touch you)

Nandini was also in her angry mood.

Nandini:- If I said yes then.

Manik:- No I only have right to touch you. Understand!!? Next time if Rohan touch you. I will beat shit out of him and don't talk to him too much. OK!!?

Nandini:- Manik he is my best friend.

Manik:- I don't care. YOU ARE MINE. SUNA TUMNE MINE AND ONLY MINE. ( I don't care. YOU ARE MINE. DID YOU HEARD THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE)

Then Manik with a jerk left from there. Nandini was standing there numbly. She was not able to understand anything.

Manik came outside. He saw Rohan was coming from opposition side. Rohan saw Manik.

Rohan:- Hey Manik. How are you man?

Manik:- Good. How about you?.

Rohan:- All is well.

Manik:- Where are you going?

Rohan:- Nandini se milne.( To meet Nandini)

Manik fist his hand. But didn't said anything to Rohan.

Manik (fake smile):- Oh OK. Bye then see you later.

Manik said last line gritting his teeth.

Rohan:- OK.

Rohan start walking. But Manik call him from behind.

Manik:- Rohan.

Rohan turn behind.

Manik:- Ek friendly advise du? ( Should I give you are friendly advice?)

Rohan:- Haa sure. (yes sure)

Manik:- Stay away from Nandini.

That's for today. Sorry guys for not updating tomorrow. Actually I was busy. Tho guys tell me are you liking this possessive Manik?

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

Love
Asha