Part 29 (Final step complete)

It's been a week that Manik was staying with Abhi. They were now friend or you can say best friend. Manik won Abhi's trust. Abhi consider Manik like his brother. Cabir and Dhruv went back to India.

Manik woke up from his sleep. He saw the time it's 6am. He went downstairs and saw abhi was talking in phone. Manik sat beside him. After finishing his talk Abhi hung up the phone.

Manik:- Kya bat hai?( What happened?)

Abhi:- Mai India ja raha hu. ( I am going India.)

Manik became shocked.

Manik:- What or yeh tu mujhe ab bata raha hai? Kab ja raha hai? ( What and you are tell me that now? When you are going?)

Abhi:- Sirf mai nahi tu bhi ja raha hai mere sath. ( Not only me you are also going with me.)

Manik was dancing in his mind. He want to express his happiness. But he controlled himself.

Manik:- Mai India jake kya karugga? ( What I do there India?)

Abhi:- Kya karugga matlab? You are coming with me. Tune hi tho bola tha tune kabhi India nahi dakha. (What will you do means? You are coming with me. You only said you never visit India.)

Manik:- Haa mai ne bola tha par mujhe London bapas bhi janna hai ab India. Nahi yaar mai nahi ja payugga. ( Yeah I said that but I have to go to London now India. No yaar I can't come.)

Abhi:- Manik you are coming with me. I told about you to my family also. They are really want to meet you.

Manik:- But Abhi..

Abhi:- No but you are coming with me that's final and you order your employers to look after the works because you are coming with me that's for long vacation.

Manik:- Abhi...

Abhi:- No Manik not a word.

Manik:- OK.

Abhi:- Really!! Yes yes it will so much fun. Tu packing kar le na. Hum kal hi ja rahe hai. ( You started packing. We are going tomorrow.)

Manik:- OK.

Manik then went to his room and locked it and then started dancing crazily. He was so much happy. He was jumping all over the room.

Manik (in mind):- Finally finally finally I will meet my Nandini. My plan actually worked. (Give a flying kiss to up) I love you god. You are great. Now where will be go Miss Murty. You run enough. Now how will you resist Manik Malhotra's charm. I will win you back. Just wait for me baby. I'm coming.

Then he dial Cabir's number. Cabir picked up the phone.

Cabir:- Bol.( say)

Manik:- Cabir ek good news hai. ( Cabir I have a good news.)

Cabir:- Ek minute ek minute kahi tu baap tho nahi bangaya. ( One minute one minute are you going to father.)

Manik(angrily):- Cabir shut up you idiot. Kuch bhi bolta hai. ( You are saying anything.)

Cabir:- OK mere angry hulk bol kya good news hai. ( OK my angry hulk say what good news.)

Manik:- I'm coming India with Abhi and will be staying in his house.

Cabir was shocked.

Cabir:- Kya bat kar raha hai. ( What are you saying)

Manik:- Yes yes yes I'm saying right. Finally our plan is complete. I'm so happy. Tomorrow I'm coming India.

Cabir:- Congrats bro. I'm happy for you.

Manik:- Thank you. Acha tho India ake bat kara hu. Abhi phone pe bat karte dekhe ga tho question puche ga. ( Thank you. OK after coming India I will talk to you. If now Abhi saw me taking on phone he will asked questions.)