Part 35 (Deal)

Manik reached the place. It was a cafe. He Parked the car and got inside. Then he spotted 4 people. Two were giving other two angry look. Manik smiled and went towards them. He took his sit.

Manik:- What's up boys and pretty girls?

Girl 1:- What the hell is this Manik? Why you called us here? We are not at all interest to talk to you.

Manik:- Clam down yaar. Kya hum santi se baat nahi kar sakte? ( clam down. Can we not talk in peace?)

Girl 2:- No we are not. What do you think after that you want us to clam down. Sorry but we won't.

Boy 1:- Are pehle uska baat tho suno. Jabse aye ho, hume bas sunahi rahe ho.(Hey, listen to him first. We have only heard since you came.)

Manik:- Cabir please chup ho ja. Mai baat kar raha hu na. ( Cabir keep quiet. I am talking here.)

Boy 2:- No Manik Cabir is right. It's enough now.

Cabir:- Yes Dhruv. You guys only seeing one side story. See Manik side also.

Girl 1:- We are not interested.

Girl 2:- We know him every well.

Cabir:- Mukti Navya please yaar try to understand.

Navya:- There is nothing to understand and you keep quiet joker.

Dhruv:- Oi joker kisko boli! Tu tho madhubala hai. Woh bhi black and white wali. ( Whom you called joker! You are madhubala. That also black and white one.)

Navya:- Teri tho!! (you!!)

Mukti:- Usse madhubala bol raha hai, Tu tho tublight hai. ( You are calling her madhubala, you are a tublight)

Cabir:-Tu tomcat hai. Khudko bul gayi. ( You are a tomcat. You forget yourself.)

Mukti:- Ab bas bohot huya par Or nahi. ( It's enough now but not anymore.)

Then again they started arguing with each other. Manik was helplessly looking at them. Someone tap on Manik's shoulder. Manik looked behind and hugged the person.

Manik:- Aliya tum yeha? ( Aliya you here?)

Aliya Sat beside Dhruv with popcorn in her hand who was trying to save his face from Mukti's punch.

Aliya:- Yup Cabir called me. He told me everything. Then I thought why I should stay behind. I want to help you also.

Manik:- Thanks for coming.

Aliya:- Aree Manik friendship mai no sorry no thank you. Vul gaye kya. ( Hey Manik, in friendship there is no sorry no thank you. You forget.)

Manik:- Oh Haan. Par inka Kya kar?(Oh yes. But what to do with those?)

Manik eyeing those monkeys who was fighting like children.

Aliya:- Yeh!! Tum tho abhi aye ho. Mai picle 1 ghante se yeh dakh rahi hu. So headache man. That's why I bought some popcorn for me. You know entertainment bhi ho jayega or khana khana bhi.(This!! You have just arrived. I have been watching this since 1 hour. So headache man. That's why I bought some popcorn for me. You know Entertainment will also be done, and food will also be eaten.)

Manik:- Tum bhi na Aliya. ( You too Aliya.)

Fight was now going very far. They were now ready to murder each other. Manik saw the scene was going out of control.

Manik (shout):- Stoppppppppppppppppppp.

All became silent. They leave each other and quietly sat on their sit.