Part 53 (Table Has Turned)

Nandini came inside her room. She dropped her things on the bed and sat down on it. She kept her both hand on head which was paining.

Nandini:- What a bad day!

She was pressing her head that time her phone started ringing. She made a irritate face. She took her phone Manik's name was showing on the screen. Within a second her mood changed into a happy one.  She picked up the phone.

Nandini:- Hello Manik.

Manik:- Oh ho someone was waiting. But didn't call me whole day.

Nandini:- Sorry I was very busy today.

Manik smiled.

Manik:- Its totally fine. I was just teasing you.

Nandini:- Manik can we meet tomorrow?

Nandini was bitting her lips.

Manik:- Actually Nandini I called you to share this news with you. I am joining office from tomorrow.

Nandini:- Congrats Manik. I am really happy for you. But it's pretty urgent. Can you gave me 30 minutes?

Manik:- Urgent!? Are you OK Nandini?

Manik was hell worried.

Nandini:- Yeah I am totally fine. I can't share it with you now. Can we please meet?

Manik:- OK let's meet on lunch. I will pick you up from your hospital.

Nandini:- No no. I will come by myself.

Manik:- OK then see you tomorrow. You should take rest now. I love you.

Nandini:- Love you too.

Then they hanged up the phone. After fresh up Nandini went to sleep. Next morning Manik was standing with his father. His father was introducing him to his all workers. Manik was joining in the office as MD. Manik had a small smile on his face talking to them. Then his father took him to his cabin.

Vikram:- Here is your cabin. Hope you liked it.

Manik was looking around.

Manik:- It's good.

Vikram:- I renovated it according to your choice. Come sit on your position.

Manik sat on his chair.

Vikram:- Now you are looking like a true king. I can bet my son will rule this business world.

Manik:- I will Dad.

Vikram:- OK you just relax. I will appoint a assistant for you. Today I will give you some simple work do them and from next day your training will start.

Manik:- OK Dad.

Vikram:- Enjoy then.

Vikram left from there. Manik stood up and started looking around his office room. It has a beautiful city view. Till lunch Manik was little bit busy with his new work. He was getting familiar with the environment and the work. Soon it was lunch time. Manik left the office.

Manik massaged Nandini where they should meet. He again told her that he would pick her up but Nandini refused. They both meet in a small restaurant. They didn't wanna attract attention towards them specifically Nandini.

Manik reached the restaurant and went inside. He was searching for Nandini and saw her in the back and she was wearing scarf around her head with sunglasses. Manik went towards her.

Manik:- My love! What's with this get up?

Nandini removed the sunglasses.

Nandini:- Can't help it Manik. For others I am someone else fiance if media got to know about this. They will make headline's of it.