Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}

Aliya confessed her feelings for Dhruv. But what did she saw next, she was totally shocked. Dhruv was laying on the ground actually he fall unconscious after hearing Aliya's love towards him.

Aliya stood up from ground and went to Dhruv and keep his head on her lap. She tap his check. But Dhruv didn't woke up.

Aliya (worriedly):- Dhruv Dhruv kya huya tumhe? Please apne akhe kolo. Please Dhruv abhi tho humare bich kuch nahi huya. Abhi tho tumko mujhe l love you bolna hai. Pir humari shaddi hogi, pir humare bacce hogge. Dhruv please utt jao. ( Dhruv Dhruv what happened to you. Please open your eyes. Please Dhruv nothing happened between us. Still you have to say I love you to me. Then we will get married, then we will have kids. Dhruv please get up)

Then she look around and saw water on table. She bring the water and sprinkle some water on Dhruv's face. Dhruv slowly gain his conscious.

Dhruv:- Mai kaha hu.( Where I am)

Aliya:- College ke backwards mai. (college backward)

Dhruv:- Oh.

Aliya:- So Dhruv mai yeh rishta pakka samju? ( So Dhruv our relationship is conformed?)

Dhruv:- Konsa rishta? ( Which relationship?)

Aliya:- Oh god kill me. Dhruv I said I love you.

Dhruv hold his head.

Aliya:- Are are behosh mat ho na. ( Don't get unconscious)

Dhruv:- Mai behosh nahi ho raha hu. My head is paining. ( I am not losing my sense. My head is paining)

Aliya:- Oh. But Dhruv my answer.

Dhruv stood up from ground. Aliya also stood up.

Dhruv:- Aliya this is not love. It just a attraction and you and me no match. You are a college diva and I am just a tublight. I don't understand anything. You belongs to someone else who is your match it's not me. Sorry Aliya.

Dhruv left from there. Aliya was standing there with tears falling from her eyes.

Aliya:- No Dhruv it's not attraction I know that. You are only perfect for me. I will never let you go. You have to be mine. I know you also love me. I will make you realise your love for me. It's Aliya Saxena's promise.

Aliya wipe her tears and goes to party Hall. On the other side Soha was dragging Cabir holding his hand.

Cabir:- Soha kaha le ja rahi ho mujhe. Tumne tho kaha tha tumha kuch bat karni thi mujse. ( Soha where you taking me. You said you want to say something)

Soha:- Offo!! Cabir you asked too much. Keep quiet for sometimes.

Soha was walking ahead while holding Cabir's hand and Cabir was behind. Suddenly Soha's phone rang. Soha pick up the phone. They stopped, Cabir was really frustrated now. He want to with Navya but Soha was not leaving him.

Suddenly he saw a boy who looks like nerd with big glasses walking past him. But Cabir stopped him and carefully replaced his hand with that boy's hand and run from there. Soha was so much in her phone that she didn't notice this. Soha took the boy other side of college. The place was decorated beautifully.

 The place was decorated beautifully