Part 3 (Reunion part 2)

I'm back with another update. Early right? Actually I'm happy with response that's why.

If you guys give response like that then I will give you regular update. Or if you guys give me 50+ votes then I will give you update twice in a day..
😉😉😉😀😀 choice is yours.

They went there and what they saw made them shocked.

Cabir:- Ya woh hi ha na? ( Is it her?)

Manik:- I can't believe this.

Aliya:- She is looking so hot.

Dhruv:- Sehi mai. ( right)

Soha:- Mai tho fan ho gayi. Now I will follow her. ( I became her fan. Now I will follow her)

Manik:- Can someone pinch me? Am I dreaming?

Cabir pinch Manik's hand hardly.

Manik:- Ouch!!! What are you doing?

Manik rub his hand.

Cabir:- Are tu hi tho bola pinch me tho I pinch you. ( You only said to pinch you. That's why I pinch you)

Cabir make a innocent face and Manik glance at him.

Dhruv:- Guys don't fight. See her yaar pataka lagra hi he. ( she is looking so hot)

Manik glance at Dhruv angrily.

Manik:- Shut up Dhruv. Don't use that word.

Dhruv:- Sorry.

Manik:- Seriously yaar. Nandini kitni badal kesi gayi. ( Nandini changed so much)

(Yes my dear readers that girl is Nandini)

Cabir:- Ha yaar woh nerdy beauty queen kese bangayi? ( yes the nerd girl became beauty queen now)

Manik:- She is looking beautiful yaar.

Dhruv:- Woh tho ha. ( right)

Aliya:- Oh sweet god she became damn pretty.

Suddenly Soha's phone rang. Soha pick up the phone.

Soha:- Hello. Ha ha mai ati hu. ( I am coming)

Soha hung up the phone.

Soha:- Aliya baby I need to go. Woh Veebha ayi ha. ( Veebha just came)

Aliya:- OK.

Then Soha left from there. Manik was only looking at Nandini. Nandini was meeting everyone with a smile. Greeting them.

When Nandini meeting with boys she was shaking handwith them. Some of them hug her also. Manik don't know why he was not liking it.Then they saw two more girls was there.