Part 56 (Accident)

Manik was driving the car Nandini was sitting beside him.

Nandini:- That was rude Manik.

Manik looked at Nandini.

Manik:- What rude love?

Nandini:- You shouldn't talk to your dad like that.

Manik:- Seriously love. Didn't you saw because of him you almost Misunderstood me.

Nandini:- I know. But you hold my hand in front of him and that was disrespectful.

Manik:- Oh hello I don't need anyone permission to hold your hand.

Nandini:- Still you should respect him.

Manik:- Of course I respect him love. But he shouldn't behave like a child and play this rivalry game with your father.

Nandini put her hand on his hand.

Nandini:- I have a feeling that their rivalry soon will end and they will accept us.

Manik took her to his mouth and kissed on it.

Manik:- Hope so love.

Nandini:- Ohh shit! I came with my car. Because of you I forgot it on your office parking.

Manik laughed.

Manik:- It's fine love. I will sent someone to brought it to your hospital.

Soon they reached the hospital. Nandini got down from the car so does Manik. Manik came to Nandini's side.

Nandini:- You don't need to come inside.

Manik:- But I want to.

Manik held her hand. Nandini tried to take her hand back but Manik held it tightly.

Nandini:- Manik everyone is watching.

Manik looked around people were around them had their eyes on them.

Manik:- Who cares?

Manik started walking and pulled Nandini with him.

Nandini:- What will they say?

Manik gave her a smile.

Manik:- They will say the boy is so caring and loving.

Nandini shaked her head in disbelief and held his hand. They entered inside the hospital. Manik was about to walk to her cabin but Nandini stopped him.

Nandini:- Today I have emergency ward duty.

Manik:- OK let's go there then.

Nandini:- Manik you really don't need to walk me there.

Manik didn't said anything just pulled her with him. They entered inside emergency ward. Everyone was busy. Suddenly Nandini's eyes fall on a person Who was crying sitting one of hospital chair. Nandini was shocked.

Nandini:- Navya?

Manik followed Nandini's eyes and saw Navya sitting there. Nandini went towards her running. She kept her hand on Navya's shoulder. Navya looked up. Her eyes were red.

Navya:- Nandini!

Nandini sat beside her. Manik was standing in front of them.

Nandini:- Navya why are you here? What happened? Why are you crying? Is everything alright?

Nandini looked worried.

Navya:- Cabir!

Nandini and Manik was confused.