Part 37 (In Big trouble)

Manik with a smile came out of the room. But What he saw made him gulp up his saliva. The colour of his face became pale. He was very scared. For the first time Manik Malhotra was scared. It's not a little thing.

For him now the most scary thing was Aryaman Murty. Arya was in his room. Suddenly he heard Nandini's shout. So he came to check. He was going to entered inside her room. But Manik's bad luck he came out of the room that time only. Arya crossed his hand around his chest.

Arya (with cold tone):- What are you doing here?

Manik looked down. He was finding a excuse. But not at all able to find a nice excuse.😂😂

Arya(loudly):- I'm asking you something what are you doing here?

Manik:- Woh I....

Arya:- You what?

Manik:- Woh I....

Arya hold Manik's coller.

Arya:- You bastard what are you doing this late night in my sister's room? I warned you before, stay away from my family.

Manik was quiet. Arya rose his hand and punched Manik. Manik fall on the floor. Arya again made him stood up.

Arya:- What are you doing in her room?

Nandini after changing she came out of the room and saw Arya was holding Manik's coller. Arya was going to punch again but she reached on time.

Nandini:- Bhaiya(brother) what are you doing? Leave him.

Arya:- Nandu tu hat ja.( Nandini leave from here.)

Nandini jerked Arya from Manik and stood in front of Manik covering him.

Nandini:- No, why you are beating him?

Arya:- What he was doing in your room at this time?

Nandini:- Woh bhaiya(brother) I saw a mouse in my room. So, I started shouting. Hearing my shout he came to cheak on me. You are taking it all wrong.

After listening Nandini, Arya became quite. But he didn't believe it fully. Just left from there. Nandini turned towards Manik. Manik was looking at her only. His corner of lips was bleeding. Nandini hold his hand.

Nandini:- Aao mere sath. ( come with Me)

Nandini took him to her room. Made him sat on her bed and start cleaning his wound.

Nandini:- Why were you quite that time?

Manik:- I had nothing to say.

Nandini:- Apne apko tho bacha sakte the. You should have fight back. ( You should have save yourself. You should have fight back.)

Manik:- How can I fight with him! He is your brother.

Nandini stopped the work and looked into Manik's eyes. He just didn't fight back because he was her brother. Nandini then finished the dressing.

Nandini:- Ho gaya. Ab jao Jake so jao. ( It's done. Now go to sleep.)

Manik stood up and was going to leave but stop at the door.

Manik:- Can I ask you something Nandini?

Nandini nod her head.

Manik:- Why you lied to your brother? Why you saved me?

Nandini have no answer from this question. She looked here there.

Nandini:- Manik bohot rat ho gaya hai so jao. ( Manik it's late night, go to sleep.)

Manik didn't asked it again and left the room. Because he know what the answer was. Nandini laid down on the bed and started thinking about Manik's question. She fall asleep.