Part 6 (Manan meet)

All ex students of space went to hall room. Manik saw Nandini. He was about to go near Nandini but principal came there.

Manik( in mind):- Uff!!! This principal. Koi nahi I will meet you today only jaogi kaha Miss Murty.( damn this principle. Let it be I will meet you today only. Where will you go Miss Murty)

Manik smirked. His mind talk break because of principal's voice.

Principal:- Hello my dear students. How are you all? I'm glad to see you guys after 5 years. I know you all are busy with your own life. But in your busy life you get sometimes to come here. Thank you for that. In this 7 days hope you guys will enjoy your life like college days. Today at night we arrange a bonfire for you guys. See you there. Thank you.

Suddenly Cabir shout.

Cabir:- Sir.

Principal:- Ahh Mr. Dhawan apko mai kese vul sakta hu apko Tho sabbal puch ni hai. Bataiye? ( Mr Dhawan how can I forget you. You have to question all the time. Tell me?)

Cabir:- Thank you for the compliment sir. Woh mai pucra ha tha ki. Can we go now? ( Thank you for the compliment sir. I was asking. Can we go now?)

Principal's face became red because of anger. Students were giggling. But he clam himself and answer him calmly.

Principal:- Jarur. ( sure)

Cabir give him a big smile.

Cabir :- Thank you sir.

Then principal left from there.

Aliya:- Cabir what was that?

Aliya asked him angrily.

Cabir:- Are make up kit Mujhe na principal ko thag mai bohot majja atta tha. Ab itne salo baad Mujhe woh moka mil rahe hak tho mai usse kyu choru. ( You know make up kit I would love to irritate our principle. Now after so many years I got the opportunity how can I let it go)

Dhruv:- Yeah he is right.

Aliya:- Haa tumhe tho hamesha dusro ki bate right lagta he. ( Yeah you always found everything right only)

Aliya left from there.

Dhruv:- Isse kya huya. ( what happened to her)

Cabir:- Pata nahi. ( I don't know)

On the other side Manik was only looking at Nandini. He was finding way to meet her. And finally he find the way.

Nandini was going to her room but suddenly someone block her way. Nandini look at the person and obviously it's Manik.

Manik:- Hi Nandini.

Nandini act like she didn't listen and try to go from other side. But he again block her way.

Nandini:- What the hell why are you blocking my way?

Manik:- Aree I'm trying to talk to you and you are avoiding me.

Nandini:- I don't talk to stranger.

Manik:- Aree I'm not stranger I'm Manik Manik Malhotra.

Nandini:- Tum Jo bhi ho. ( whoever you are) I don't care now get out of my way.

Then Nandini push Manik and went from there.

Manik:- Why she is refused to recognise me? Why is she avoiding me? Jo bhi ho vago kitna vagna he. Vagke jaogi kaha. I will caught you soon. ( why she refused to recognise me? Why is she avoiding me? Whatever it is run how much you want. Where will you go. I will caught you soon)

Then a smirk come on his lips. He also left from there.

Manik entered his room and saw those idiot was arguing on something.

Manik:- Guys what happen why are you arguing?

Cabir:- Nothing. Tu bata kaha tha tu itne der se. ( Nothing. Tell me where were you)

Manik:- No where.

Dhruv:- Tho guys what's the plan now.

Manik:- I'm going to take a nap.

Cabir:- Me too.

Dhruv:- How can I forget I came here with two khumvakarna. I'm going outside.

It's now evening time. Manik woke up from his sleep. Look around the room but didn't find anyone. He went to fresh up. After that he went outside.

On the way he saw Nandini she was filling her water bottle with water. Manik went behind her. Nandini was so on her work that she didn't notice Manik.

Manik (in Nandini's ear):- Hi.

Manik brush his lips on her ear. Nandini Shriver.

Nandini:- Manik.

Nandini take Manik name like a prayer.

That's for today. I know it's short. I'm hell busy now. I promise will will give you long update.

And guys Manan moments and naughty Manik is on the way.😉😉

Thank you all who vote and comment. If you like this part please vote and comment.

Love
Asha