Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)

Nandini was numb to react. She was not able to believed her eyes. She bink her eyes many times. Manik was smiling looking at her. That time someone call Abhi.

Abhi:- You guys talk I will be back.

Abhi went from there. Manik smirked and came more near Nandini. Nandini was still looking at him. Manik cupped her face with his one hand.

Manik:- Nandini!

Nandini came back to reality and jerked Manik's hand. She started panicking.

Nandini (in low tone):- Manik what are you doing here?

Manik:- Aree abhi abhi hi tho tumahare bhai ne bataya na I'm his friend. ( Now only your brother told I am his friend.)

Nandini:- Manik don't try your smartness infont of me. I know you do all this drama.

Manik:- Aww...baby you know me so well. That's why I love you so much.

Nandini:- Manik stop all you love you love  nonsense. I don't love you. I hate you. So backup. Just get lost from my life.

Manik came dangerously near Nandini.

Manik(with cold tone):- I will never left you. You are mine. What is mine, I always get it. I came here to take you with me. Or I will not go without taking you. You know I never lose and you will come with me.

Nandini (with attitude):- In your dreams.

Manik:- In my dreams we do many things. You wanna know.

Manik said with teasing smile. Nandini was going to say something more but Abhi came there.

Abhi:- Tum dono itni der kya bat kar rahe ho. ( What you guys talking from long time.)

Manik:- Nothing much.

Abhi:- Manik mere sath yaa mai tujhe Dad se milata hu. ( Manik come with me. I will introduce you with dad.)

Manik:- OK.

Abhi walked from there. Manik was going to follow him but stop and came near Nandini.

Manik:- We are not done yet. I'm will meet you soon. Tab tak mai jara apni sassurji se milke ata hu. Unhe bhi tho pata na hai. ( Till then I will go and meet my father in law. I need to impress him also.)

Manik wink at Nandini and left behind Abhi. Nandini was shocked listening him.

Nandini(in mind):- I'm should tell this to Abhi bhai (brother). Otherwise Manik will do more. Oh god this boy is sick. I just hate him so much. Please help me with this trouble.

She also went to Manik's direction. Abhi took Manik to his father.

Abhi:- Dad he is Manik my friend. I told you about him.

Yeash:- Oh yes. How are you beta (child)?

Manik:- I'm good. How are you Sassurji (father in law)?

Manik said last word slowly.

Yeah:- Huh!! Tume kuch kaha? ( Did you said something?)

Manik:- Nahi uncle. Ap kese ho? ( No uncle. How are you?)

Yeash:- Fine. Thank you so much beta ( child). You saved Abhi.

Manik:- Aree uncle ap thank you kyu bol rahe ho. Yeh tho mera farj tha.  ( Uncle why are you saying thank you. Its my responsibility.)

Yeash smiled. Others were shocked Yeash never ever talk politely with stranger. He also never comfortable with others expect his family.

Yeash:- You are really a good boy. I like you. Be comfortable. Be like your home.