Part 40 (decision)

Abhi:- So my decision is I'm forgiving you Manik.

Abhi's decision shook three of them. Manik was happiest soul.

Abhi:- I forgiving you because of my sister. I'm giving you one more chance. But don't expect more than this.

Abhi's face was emotionless. Manik was going to hug Abhi. But he stepped back. Manik was shocked.

Abhi:- I'm giving you a chance for my sister. Not for our friendship. Our friendship is no more.

Abhi left the room. Manik was feeling hurt. Mukti came next to Manik and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Manik:- Why I hurt those people who are so important in my life? Why I'm so stupid?

Mukti:- Manik it's not your fault. Now situation is like this.

Manik took a deep breath.

Mukti:- Let's leave. We have many things to do.

Manik:- No today. I am not in a mood.

Mukti:- Manik let's go. You will meet with your friends. You will feel better.

Navya:- Yes Manik. You will feel better.

Manik:- OK guys. Give me 5 minutes.

Mukti:- OK we are downstairs.

Mukti and Navya moved out of the room. Manik went to washroom. After fresh up he left with Mukti and Navya. Abhi was sitting in study room. He was trying to do some work but he was unable to concentrate. He was thinking about Mukti's words.

Abhi:- Kya mere decision sehi tha? Kya Manik ek chance deserve karta hai? Maine koi galti tho nahi kar diya? What if he hurt choti? Usne ek bar usko hurt kiya hai. Kya woh dobara karega? ( was my decision was right? Do Manik deserve a chance? Did I done some mistake? What if he hurt choti? He hurt her once. Will he do that again?)

He again went to his deep thought.

Abhi:- But he took so much risk. If dad get to know about Manik's real identity. He will do anything to let down Malhotras. I feel like Manik saying truth.

Abhi rubbed his face with his both palm.

Abhi:- What should I do? Whom should I be with? If Nandini really feel anything for Manik then I will help them. If not then I will not let Manik hurt Nandini. Let's go with the flow. But I need to keep eye on Manik.

Abhi took a deep breath and lean to chair.

Manik,Mukti and Navya reached the cafe. Cabir and Dhruv were already waiting for them.

Mukti:- Hi boys.

Cabir:- Hello girls.

Dhruv:- Hi Manik.

But Manik without replying quietly set on his sit. He was lost in his thought. Cabir looked at the girls. Girls gave him a sad smile.

Cabir:- Kuch huya hai kya? ( Did something happened?)

Dhruv:- Manik ko kya hogaya hai? (What happened to Manik?)

Navya:- Guys we need to tell you something.

Cabir:- Yeah say....

Manik:- Abhi ko sab pata chal gaya. (Abhi got to know everything.)

Dhruv (confusingly):- Kya pata chal gaya?( What he go to know?)

Mukti:- Abby dafar! Abhi ko Manik ki asliyat pata chal gaya. ( You idiot! Abhi got to know a joy Manik's truth.)

Cabir (shout):- What???