Part 47 (Distance)

Guys I have started a new story on Manan it's called DIL TUJHKO CHAHIA. In here you will see different Manan. A outspoken and bold Nandini and A reserve and quite Manik. Give it a try you will not disappointed.

Happy reading.....

Vikram with the key opened the door. What they saw made their blood dry. In room everything was messed up. Manik was laying pool of blood.

Nyonika (shout):- Manik!!

She quickly went towards Manik and place his head on her lap. She was padding his cheek. She was crying.

Nyonika:- Manik Manik open your eyes.

Nyonika looked at Vikram who was standing there numb.

Nyonika:- Vicky do something.

Vikram came out of trace and run towards Manik. He pressed Manik's bleeding hand to stop the blood. Nyonika held Vikram's coller.

Nyonika:- Do something Vicky?

Vikram quickly took out his phone and dial doctor number told him to came to his house as soon as possible. Vikram and servant picked up Manik and laid him on bed. Vikram with handkerchief tied Manik's bleeding hand. Soon doctor came. He treated Manik. Bandaged his hand. Gave him injection. Nyonika was crying. Vikram was consoling her. He was also tensed.

Vikram:- What happened doctor? Is Manik fine?

Doctor:- Yes Mr Malhotra Manik is alright. Cut was not deep. Stitches is not need. Because of bleeding and stress he fainted. I gave him injection. Let him take rest.

Vikram:- Thank you doctor.

Doctor gave him a smile and left from there. Nyonika went towards Manik and sat beside him. She was caring Manik's hair.

Nyonika:- It's all happened because of you.

Vikram didn't know what to say. Nyonika was crying badly. She got up and turned towards Vikram.

Nyonika:- What if something happened to him today? Why are you doing this Vicky? Is your rivalry is more important than our son?

Vikram didn't said anything. He was just standing there looking at Manik.

Nyonika:- I'm telling you Vicky if anything happened to my Manik I will show you what a mother can do.

Nyonika left from there. Vikram took a deep breath and after glanced at Manik he also left from there. On the other hand Yeash was moving around his room on place to another. Vandita was looking at him worriedly. She stood in front of him.

Vandita:- Why you taking so much stress? Everything will be fine just give it a time.

Yeash:- Hmm.

Yeash didn't said anything. He just went to bed and laid down on his side. Vandita looked at her husband and left from there. She was going to Nandini's room. She pushed the door. It was opened. She went towards the bed and sat beside Nandini. Nandini was sleeping. Dry tears was on her cheeks. She cares her hair.