Part 52 (Promise)

It's a new morning Murty's we're having breakfast in dinning area. They were having food peacefully. Suddenly Yeash's eyes fall on Nandini's bandaged hand.

Yeash:- How is your hand? Still paining?

Nandini looked at her father hearing her name being called. Yeash pointed towards Nandini's hand.

Nandini:- Not that much.

Yeash:- I never thought you will pull this stunt for that boy.

Everybody stopped eating. Nandini's breath got stuck in her throat. But she tried to be act normal. She looked at her father like she didn't know what her father was saying.

Yeash:- Don't give me that look Nandini. I know why you hurt yourself and for whom? For that Malhotra's son? Are you out of your mind Nandini?

Arya:- Nandini did that purposely?

Nandini looked down. Arya was very angry.

Arya:- Answer me Nandini.

Abhi kept his hand on Arya's shoulder.

Abhi:- You are scaring her Arya.

Arya:- But Bhai(brother)...

Abhi showed him his eyes.

Abhi:- Dad is talking.

Yeash waiting for Nandini to talk.

Nandini:- Manik is a good boy dad. I love him very much.

Arya rolled his eyes.

Arya:- Yeah good boy!! What a good boy he is you can heard it from people! Always partying or travelling around. What good you saw in him Nandini?

Nandini didn't knew how to answer. She was not interested what he do what his family background. She just loved the person without expecting anything in return.

Arya:- I am telling you dad. That boy will brought shame on Malhotra family.

Yeash:- You are right. I can see Malhotra emporer will be destroy when that boy will take charge of it.

Nandini:- Dad Manik...

Yeash showed her his hand.

Yeash:- I don't want to hear that boy name anymore and if you forget you got engaged yesterday.

Yeash eyes fall on Nandini other hand.

Yeash:- Where is your engagement ring?

Nandini:- I forgot to wear it.

Yeash:- You are going to get married soon. You need to be more mature. I hope you will...

Nandini dropped her spoon with loud sound. Everyone became quite. Nandini got up from her sit.

Nandini:- I can't help it dad. I got it from you only. Just like your so called childhish rivalry. I had to pay it with my love. You want engagement I did that. Now leave me out of all this.

Nandini gathered her things and started leaving.

Yeash:- Nandini! You can't go like that. I am talking here.

Yeash got up from his place. Nandini didn't listen anything and left for hospital. Nandini came out and saw Samrat was waiting for her. Seeing him her anger raised up.

Sam:- Good morning Nandini.

Nandini:- What is so good about this morning?

Sam:- Oopps seems like someone is in bad mood this morning.