Part 13 (Kiss)

Nandini slap Manik tightly. Manik was not able to understand anything. Manik keep his one hand on his cheek. He look at Nandini angrily. Nandini was also looking at him angrily.

Manik with a jerk grab her hand and pull her towards him. Nandini land on his bare chest. Manik keep his one hand to her waist and other on her cheek.

Nandini keep straggling to came out of his hold but Manik was too strong. In no time Nandini feel Manik lips was on her lips. She was totally shocked.

Manik was kissing her with full of anger. He was kissing her with force. Nandini came out of her shock when Manik bite her lips. Nandini start struggling. But it's no use. Manik was too much strong then her.

Nandini with her hand start beating him. But it's no use. Manik this time bite her with more force that blood was coming out of her lips. Nandini hissed in pain and Manik take this opportunity and entered inside her mouth.

After like 15 minutes Manik feeling her breathless left her. Nandini's lips has biting marks and it's bleeding also.

Manik (huskily):- Never ever slap me ever again.

Manik was softly caring Nandini's lips. He wiped the blood also. Nandini this time with his full force push Manik. Manik was going to fall but composed himself.

Nandini rise her hand to slap Manik again but Manik hold her hand.

Manik:- Tic tic tic Nandu don't you dare slap me again. If you did I don't mind to kiss you again.

Manik said with a smirk. Nandini get out from his hold.

Nandini(Shout):- How dare you kiss me. You idiot.

Manik (Angrily):- And how dare you slap me. No one have to right to slap Manik Malhotra.

Nandini:- I slap you because you deserve it.

Manik:- Me!!?? And why so?

Nandini:- Tumhe kya lagta hai I'm blind mujhe kuch dikhai nahi diya field per kya huya. Tum ne jan buj kar Rohan ko mara. ( What do you think I'm blind. I didn't saw what you did in field. You hurt Rohan purposely.)

Manik:- Haa tho he deserve it. (yes he deserve it)

Nandini:- Wah!!! Manik Malhotra you don't have any shame. You are proudly saying that you beat him. You are so cheap. You beat my best friend. He is now in medical room because of you. Are kya biggara tha woh tumhara. ( What he did to you)

Manik(loudly):- He dare to keep his eyes and hand what is mine.

Nandini:- And what is yours?

Manik pull Nandini towards him. Nandini bang on with his hard chest.

Manik:- You!!! You are mine. I don't allow any one to touch you. Forget about touching I didn't allow to keep their eyes on you. Because what mine is mine no one have right one it. Understand!!??

Nandini push Manik.

Nandini:- No Mr. Manik Malhotra I'm not yours. I was, I am and I will never be yours. Because I hate you. I didn't forget what you did with me 5 years ago. I will never forgive you.

Manik:- Nandini I'm sorry for the past. Please forget it. We can start fresh.

Nandini:- No never. This past ruined my life. You hurt me so much which will never repair.

Nandini's eyes started watering. Tears were started falling for her eyes.

Manik:- Nandini...

Nandini:- No Manik. Stay away from me and my friends. I wish I never came in this reunion. I wish I never meet you. I wish I never saw your face. I feel disguised with you. I hate you Manik Malhotra. Never came in front of my eyes.

Nandini then left from there. Manik was numbly seeing the direction where Nandini went. He lifelessly sat on his bed.

Manik (whisper):- I'm sorry Nandini.

Nandini came out side. She wiped her tears. She went to Rohan's room and saw he was sleeping. All present there.

Mukti:- Nandini where were you?

Nandini:- Yeha aspas hi thi mai. How is he now? ( I was near by. How is he now?)

Navya:- He is fine now.

Nandini:- Guys you go. I will stay with him.

Mukti:- Par tu akkele rahe gi. Hum bhi rukte hai na. ( But you will stay alone. We will also stay with you)

Nandini:- Nahi. Tum log jao. Mai hu na yeha. ( No you guys go. I will stay)

After some more argument all left from there. Nandini sits beside Rohan. She start recalling her and Manik's talk.

Nandini:- I will never forgive you Manik.

That's for today. Manan kissed oh my god!!!

Guys I want to asked you something. Ap log kese flashback chate ho. Matlam...

1. Described it in details.

Or,

2. Without details.

Please let me know what you guys want. It will be easy for me to write.

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

Love
Asha