Part 4 (Plan)

All ready to execute the plan.

Dhruv:- But we need to separate Nandini from Mukti and Navya.

Aliya:- Ha dakho na. Kese uski aspas watchman ki tara gum rahe he. ( see how they were always around her like a watchman)

Cabir:- Tho pir I will handle madhubala. Dhruv tu tomcat ko smbahal le na. ( Then I will handle Navya. Dhruv you handle Mukti)

Dhruv:- No way. Mera face mujhe bohot pyaara hai. I am not going to her. (No way. I love my face. I am not going to her)

Manik made a puppy face.

Manik:- Dhruv tu mera best Buddy ha na. Tu mere liye itna bhi nahi karega. I'm hurt. ( Dhruv you are my best buddy. You will not do this much for me. I'm hurt)

Dhruv:- Dekh Buddy don't emotional blackmail me. ( Buddy don't try to emotional blackmail me)

Manik:- Dhruv please.

Dhruv:- Assa tik ha. (OK fine)

Manik wink at Cabir and give a thumps up. Cabir also do the same.

Cabir:- Let's go Dhruv. It's time for some fun.

Dhruv:- Tera fun or mera balidan. ( your fun my sacrifice)

Then Cabir and Dhruv went towards Navya and Mukti.

Cabir:- Hey madhubala.

Navya:- What did you call me? And by the way who are you?

Cabir:- Tumne mujhe nahi paychana? ( you didn't recognised me)

Cabir was really shocked.

Navya:- Kyu tum kaha ki minister ho jo tumhe paychan na hoga.( Are you some minister of any state so I have to recognised you)

Cabir:- Itni bari insult. Jo bhi ho I'm Cabir the great. ( this much insult. Let it be I'm Cabir the great)

Cabir said proudly.

Navya:- Oh ha. Tum tho Woh hi joker ho na. Jo humesha apni ghatiya jokes se sabko paresan karta tha.( Oh yes. You are that crown. Who with his stupid jokes irritate everyone.)

Cabir:- Mummmy itni bara insult. (mom this much insult)

Navya:- Mummy mummy mat bol Egypt se mummy utke ya jaye ga. ( don't call mom from Egypt mummy will come)

Cabir's heard started spinning. Looking like his eyes will come out.

Navya:- Ab bole ga bhi kya bolne aya tha. ( will you say what you came to say)

Cabir composed himself from his insult.

Cabir:- Oh ha woh tomcat mera matlam ha Mukti tumhe bula rahi he college ki backyard me. ( oh yes that tomcat I mean Mukti was calling you behind the college backyard)

Navya:- Mukti!!

Then she look around and didn't find Mukti. She left for backyard.

Cabir:- Huh!!! Complete step one.

On the other hand Dhruv went towards Mukti. Dhruv was confidence or you can say he trying to be confidence.

Dhruv:- Hi tomcat.

And Dham!!! Mukti punched Dhruv and around Dhruv's right eye became black.

Mukti:- Don't call me that.

Dhruv standing there with his hand on his eye.

Mukti:- Ab khare khare mera mu kya dhakh raha hai. Bol kya bol ne aya tha. ( Now why are you standing and looking at my face. Tell me what you came to say)

Dhruv:- Woh Navya is calling you in backyard.

Then Dhruv run from there.

Mukti:- Dar pok. ( caward)

Then left from there to backyard.

Manik and Aliya was waiting for them. Manik was frustrated because he want to meet Nandini.

Manik:- Kaha mar gaye yeh dono? ( where were this two)

Aliya:- Relax Manik Woh log ata hi logge. ( Relax Manik they may be on their way)

Suddenly Someone Punched Manik on his stomach.

Manik:- Ahh!!! Why you hit me Cabir?

Cabir:- Because tere wajase mera khare khare insult ho gaya. ( because of you someone insult me)

Then he hit by another punched on his stomach.

Manik:- Ahh!!! Now why you hit me?

Dhruv:- For this.

Dhruv removed his hand from his eyes. Three of them look at each other then blast out laughing.

Manik:- Seriously Buddy look at you. Hahaha acha yeh batao kese huya tum logo ka yeh hal. ( Tell me how this happened to both of you)

Cabir:- We will tell you later. Now we should execute our next step before those witch made their entry. Manik you got to Nandini we will handle these people.

Manik:- OK.

Manik was going towards Nandini and other was near by him. A boy was going towards Nandini Cabir keep his hand on that boys mouth and pull him near by room and lock the room from outside.

Another boy was going towards Nandini Aliya call the boy he went from there. Manik went to Nandini but another boy come in front of him and Dhruv and Cabir towards pull that boy and drag him from there.

Then another boy come in front of Nandini and Manik became frustrated. He hold that boy shoulder tightly.

Manik:- Tujhe kya special invitation dena parega. Hat shamne se. ( Do you need special invitation. Move from here)

Finally all road is clear. Manik turn towards Nandini but what he saw made him shocked.

Done with the update. Tho guys guess what Manik saw that he became shocked? Will he able to meet Nandini?

Thank you all who vote and comment. If you like this part then please vote and comment.

Guys I want more response now tho I'm giving you guys daily update. I want all my loyal readers no silent readers please.

Love
Asha