Part 57 (Cavya)

Cabir was still unconscious. His mother was sitting beside him and running her fingers in his hair. Dhruv and Navya was standing behind her. Navya wanted to go near him, touch him to make herself believe that he was alright but as his mother was with him so she couldn't. Nandini was not there. Many emergency cases were coming so she left to attend it

Cabir's mom:- You must be Navya.

Cabir's mom said without turning back. Navya was scared. Dhruv was quite.

Navya:- Y-yes.

Cabir's mom:- How does this happened?

Navya took a step froward.

Navya:- It was my fault. I was arguing with him.

Cabir's mom turned to Navya.

Cabir's mom:- Arguing? Middle of the road?

Navya looked down and nodded her head.

Cabir's mom:- Today's generation!

Cabir's mom shaked her head. Navya had tears in her eyes.

Navya:- I am very sorry mam. Please forgive me.

Cabir's mom:- I will forgive you. But I have a condition.

Navya was confused.

Navya:- What Condition?

Cabir's mom:- Will you handle my this crazy son?

Navya was more confused.

Navya:- Huh!!

Cabir's mom smiled. She got up from her place and come to Navya.

Cabir's mom:- After meeting you at college reunion. My son got crazy. All the time Navya, Navya and navya. He used to share all those memories of past with me. How he used to prank on you.

Cabir's mom held her hand.

Cabir's mom:- I know my son is silly. But he has a heart of gold. Please accept him and be with him. Will you?

Navya:- I know what are saying mam. But your son still didn't confess to me.

Cabir's mom taken aback. Then she annoyedly shake her head.

Cabir's mom:- Seriously this guys is so good in fooling people but didn't even confessed his love yet.

Cabir:- Mom what if I confessed now?

Cabir's mom turned towards him and saw he was looking at them with small smile.

Cabir's mom:- Cabir!!

Cabir's mom went towards him. Navya and Dhruv also went near his bed.

Cabir's mom:- Cabir how are you feeling now?

Cabir's mom kept her hand on his arms but Cabir hissed in pain.

Cabir:- My whole body is in pain.

Cabir's mom looked angry.

Cabir's mom:- Good as being so stupid you should suffer. Can't you cheak the road before picking up vegetables from the road.

Cabir:- I was careful mom. It's all that car driver fault.

Cabir's mom:- You shouldn't blame someone else. You should be careful next time.

Cabir's mom was running her fingers in Cabir's hair. Cabir's mom turned towards Dhruv.

Cabir's mom:- Dhruv please call the doctor.

Dhruv:- Sure Aunty.

Dhruv left from there. Navya was just looking at Cabir. Looked like he was in lot of pain. Cabir's mom and he was having a small talk. So she didn't get a chance to talk to Cabir. Nandini entered the room with Dhruv.