Replies

Sorry y'all I was sick and positive.

~~

Pick a side my ass.

"AGggghh!! Why did it have to be Hokkaido!!" You screamed, already wearing your fourth layer of clothing inside the metal train. It was too cold to do anything. "It's cold!!"

It was freezing cold and you wanted to go to a hot spring and revitalized your dry as fuck skin. Great, some planning you have. You forgot the lotion on your bed before the flight.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Rindo cheered as she entered your cabin, waving around her bag filled with knives. If you didn't know who she was, you would've run the moment you saw her hold that bag. Who knows what could happen. "I saw who we're gonna be up against!"

"....who.." You asked between shivers, sipping on the warm chocolate you made for yourself and for your senpai.

"Who else," She smirked, licking her lips. "Aldini Takumi and Tadokoro Megumi." She went over to the chair in front of you, resting her head on her hands, giving you a sharp. "So, which one do you want to pick?"

"I don't care," You replied with an empty smile, your face too frozen to show any type of emotion. "As long as I can get this job fast, I'm good with anyone. Throw me Takuni-"

"Takumi." She corrected.

"Takumi-san." You grumbled, frowning at the boy's confusing name. "Or Tadokoro-san, I'll do things my way."

She was silent, her eyes not leaving yours. She was firm, her lips pressed into a thin line. Were you really doing this? "(Y/N)-chan, do you think this is the right decision for you?"

"...." You bit the inside of your cheek before taking a deep breath. "Yes."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You sat quietly on the table, having breakfast with Rindo as the familiar faces of the first years approached you two. As they got closer and closer, their eyes widened when they saw you.

"What's there to be surprised about!" Rindo chuckled before pointing her fork over to you. "This is the fifth seat, of course, she would be here."

"It is only expected of me, of course." You said coldly, taking a sip of your morning coffee. "I am part of the (L/N) family, who are known chefs within this world, of course, I would follow in their footsteps."[so no rebbeling :(]

"Ohhh!!" Yukihira marveled, his eyes filled with shine. "Does that mean you're my opponent?!"

"Of course not." You immediately turned him down, making him whine. You looked up, placing one hand on your cheek. "Your opponent is up there."

The fear in their eyes made you want to laugh, but you had to keep it in so as to not make yourself seem rude, not like you did that on a daily basis before, but go off sis. Oh, how funny to see such close friends be so broken just by one person changing sides.

Oh how funny. You were such a clown, weren't you? [So it's roast (Y/N) week?]

"Let's go, senpai." You stand up, finishing up your coffee before you do. You turned to the two first years, nodding to the inside of the building. "Your opponent shall be me and Kobayashi-senpai." They gasped, gulping their nerves. You were already quite the opponent, imagine with the second seat of all people. "I shall explain it inside."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"So, Terunori is actually here?" You asked with an unamused hum as the two first years left the room to prepare for their exam. "He sure has a lot of guts to come here."