Taking the Crown

YOOO. I just realized!! Last chapter was named fourth and it was filled with fourth wall breaks!! K1 you little shit!!! Also, that chapter name... it's somewhat scary -KAZU2

~·~·~·~

Just as I said in the last chapter, you were going to take first place today and you were hell-bent on taking that.

"So, I just want to say one last thing," You said with a smirk, leaning on the table, looking over your RS members who had the same expression as you. "I'm done being placed second, we aren't second fiddle, our first worries are ourselves, so today is going to be the day we're going to take first place, go it?"

"Yes, empress!" They replied with enthusiasm.

'Hm, today is the last day and I swear I will take that first place.' You told yourself, opening the doors as everyone left, going over to their posts and people began to rush in. 'Last day... and Teru and I will go to Nara!! A vacation!!'

Yes, you really were gonna go to Nara for a vacation. You already talked with Terunori last night and told him to tell the teachers that he's there for 'research purposes', to which you will also tell your grandpa that you're there for 'inspiration'. But he'll know the truth anyway if one of the guards snitches on you.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

The last day seemed busier than what you would expect. You have a lot of returning customers as your menu changes every day, there are even secret menus that those who know about your ways can find. Only a few of your RS members have found the secret menus, they also don't share that much since they just want it for themselves to show off.

"Hm?" Your attention was caught when you heard a call on your earpiece. You picked it up. The irritated voice on the other side was very clear and it made you smirk knowing you were pulling this first place off. "So, did you like my sales number, darling~"

{First of all, I'm very pissed that you already surpassed me halfway in the day.} He said, and you could already picture him pouting. Also, there were a few clicking noises on the background, you guessed he was still in the kitchen. {But still, congrats! I'm honestly so proud of you!} His last words somehow made your heart flutter and your mind go blank for a second. {It'll be my treat tonight! Let's go to Momo-senpai's!}

"Alright! If I can get out of our celebration night." You replied with a chuckle, remembering the past celebration nights. They were pretty chaotic. "Also, let's stop by Nene's first, she gave me an invitation."

{Hmm....} Terunori pouted, already not liking sharing you to the other elite ten. He's already tolerating Momo since she was an upperclassman. But for Nene... well, they don't really mix too well. {Fineeeeeee. But still! Don't let Yukihira take the first place for today! Go get us our first place, babe!}

"I will, I will." You replied as a deep sigh escaped your lips. It wasn't a tired sigh, more of an exhale at his usual childish behavior. Childish, but cute. Being childish sure did fit his image. He is pretty short. After he said to beat Yukihira's ass one more time, he finally hanged, thanks to some of his RS members calling him for help. "Now then... next is... ugh- talk with Eizan."

Well, there goes all of your new-found energy talking with Terunori. Higher than my... I don't have anything high enough, so let's pretend it's my imagination, then it dropped lower than my expectations for humanity.

With a sigh, you smiled, turning to your phone and calling your hated enemy. "Hello, this is the one and only empress speaking, how may I help the shitties human alive?"