Early concepts

I'm sorry, but I don't have a chapter prepared. I've been so busy lately and I'm starting to get annoyed with just how packed my schedule is despite my school only being half day. Maybe it was because I have to get up at like 4 and traveling is like an hour. 

Anyway, have this to get rid of your boredom.

My first few concepts of the story.

~·~·~·~

Originally, the story was going to be a happy go lucky love story that was filled with comedy and laughter. Now, look at where we are! Ha ha.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

this was the first divider btw. But it looked bad on the phone ver.

Another concept was only a twin brother. (Y/N) and I forgot the name I gave the brother, but you got a brother who looks exactly like you.

You two were heirs to the (L/N) family, which have all been chefs their entire life, and you and your bro aren't different. Usually, the older twin would get the title of an heir, but there were problems when you two were born.

the one who assisted dear mother on you two's birth was only the grandmother, who cannot remember what she ate an hour ago, thus forgetting which one was birthed first. Your mother, on the other hand, was not able to remember a thing from birthing twins.

And the father and grandfather, who were known to be strongminded and very calm suddenly collapsed from nervousness.

So no one knows who was the older twin. But you and your bro decided on a rock paper scissors game on who would be the oldest, which you won.

But your dad did not allow that and sent you two off to Totsuki.

And whoever made the biggest name for themselves gets to be the heir.

Then cue you meeting Terunori and hating the way he's forceful and so sadistic with his cooking and him wanting to make you eat one of his cooking and then falling in love like a classic shoujo manga. 

Of course, bro has his moments like standing between you and Terunori as he doesn't like it when boys get close and touchy with you.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

AND ANOTHER ONE

(Y/N) and Terunori were supposed to meet in Taiwan when both families were there for business, both are looking to build a new restaurant. And badabing-badabong the two mc met and they hated each other's guts from then on.

(Y/N) was supposed to have a lot, and I mean a lot of siblings. 

1 - Claude [L/N] (24) (83'th generation alumni - 1st seat )

Firstborn of the [L/N] family.

Was born in Paris, that's the only reason he has a French name.

Single ass. Never good with relationships. Too busy with the Paris branch

2 - Hugo [L/N] (23) (84'th generation alumni - 2nd seat)

Born in Barcelona

Basically the same reason as Claude

Too focused on cooking to look for a partner (currently in Barcelona)

3 - Edwin [L/N] (20) (87'th generation alumni - didn't want to join the ten seats)

Born in London

Japanese

Scared of women

Is in London managing the London branch

4&5 - Akiro & Akio [L/N] (18 - Totsuki 3rd year - doesn't want to join any seats)

Both born in Tokyo (Tokyo branch heirs)

[Y/N] worse nightmare

Has a fun club

6 - [Y/N] [L/N] (17 - Totsuki 2nd year - doesn't want to join the ten seats)

You

Mc

Taiwan, Taipei branch heir

7 - Jacob [L/N] (08)

Born in New York (New York branch heir)

The last child of the [L/N] family

[Y/N] loves him the most

Mom - Yume [L/N] (44) (60's generation Totsuki Alumni)

Wants grandkids

Dad - Kenji [L/N] (46) (60's generation Totsuki Alumni - Previous 3rd seat)

Wants grandkids

This was supposed to be such a fun and happy concept when all of a sudden my brain was like 'Ey yo. This is too happy. Make it 💖✨𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔✨💖'

And so here we are. 

═════☩══♛══☩═════

Another concept was that there was no bitch for a mother, nor a dead dad. Just a dead mother and a missing dad. Yvon was already in this draft and he was still the clingy and overly sweet uncle who dotes on his niece too much.

But in this story, you were already in second year and transferred doing the test the first years took but with a teacher. And the only reason that was possible was because of the (L/N) family name which was really influential. Oh yeah, dear moma is part of the (L/N) family, not dear ol dad who went to get milk. Oh, and the only reason you took the exam is because of the money that you saw in the future if you graduated as an alumnus of the school.

Yeah, y'all were already greedy for money since back then.

And Momo took an interest in your skills when she saw a teacher run out of a kitchen with so much bliss in their eyes. She decided to keep you as her favorite kohai and then that's when y'all met Terunori.

So Momo being clingy to you in this story was just a small easter egg for me and KAZU2 who also read those drafts.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

OHHH!! MY FAVOURITE STORY CONCEPT!!

Y'all were from a different school, along with Hano and Mitsue. You three were part the top of the school, Mitsue being your classmate and Hano being a third year and the one with the most authority in the student body.

You and your two other lowerclassmes were sent to Totsuk as a part of a exahnge program. 

Oh and yeah, the school you got to was also quite known, but not in a way that Totsuki was know. It was known to be one of the hardest school to get any inofrmation out of. tostuki was known for their fierce competetive students, while your school was known to have the best, talented and warmhearted students.

Well, as warm as the everest gets.

Which to say is never. Almost every student there are all prideful and stong willed.

And you, are one of those people who are just way above the average.

It was just like the story you have now except there's no manupilative mother, dead dad, and a depressed (Y/N). It's like the (Y/N) that you know but without my touch of depressive shit.

═════☩══♛══☩═════

And one last little thing that I wanted to mention. 

This is part of this story btw.

When dear mom returned, someone else was suppiosed to be with her, her own student to which I never gave a name but it's a guy. And he was goonna be someone who fell for you and becomes a block on you and Teru's relationship. 

The end.

Thank you for reading.

I'll go prepare the next chapter now cause we have no school cause it's onna be a holiday!!