Start

The start of it all was the start of second year. You were just a normal student in Totsuki Academy. And all you ever wanted was to graduate and open your own patisserie around the world, just like your uncle.

But, never, ever did you want to stand out and gain trouble. For example, joining the elite ten. They're great and all, but all you could see while looking at them was work. Work and work and work. Not the kitchen type, but the paper type.

And you hate paperwork.

The only paperwork you were going to do was money.

You could get in if you wanted to, but that would be too much work to do.

With you being part of the top 8 in the Autumn Election, fourth place to be exact, you had a high chance of entering the elite ten. But no, you didn't want to.

Just a peaceful, normal life is all you want.

Where you won't have any problems and swim in lavish and money.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"You're going to leave!? Again!? But we haven't spent time yet!!!" Your uncle cried, clinging into your foot. "Why must you leave me again!? I've been a good uncle to you!! I'll buy you a car! Do you want a car?! I'll even buy a piece of land if you asked me to!!"

Ah yes. Your uncle. He's a 24 year old MAN that owns the famous Pâtisserie Yvon, (L/N) Yvon. Fancy name right? Your grandma chose it, she's french by the way.

'Ugh, let go, old man. I have to go to school...' You groaned, trying to pry him off, his co-workers helping to get rid of him.

"WAH!! YOu just called me an old man again, didn't you!?" He exclaimed, tears pouring out of his eyes.

'Dammit. Hate it when he reads my mind.'

"You just cursed at me, didn't you! Young lady, watch your language!" He scolded you while still on the ground. While he was scolding you, you managed to free yourself and ran off outside.

You heave a sigh of relief, fixing up your uniform as you make your way to the bus station.

It was the start of a new school year. You would be going into your second year, meaning that there would be more students that would be expelled. But none of those students would be you. You're much better than those chefs wannabes anyway.

'I hope I don't get hounded up for more shokugeki like last year...'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You spoke too soon.

The moment you stepped into school, various people already asked for a shokugeki.

"(L/N)-san! I challenge you to shokugeki!" The faceless extra said. You ignored him and moved on. The ones who challenge you know enough that you won't accept a shokugeki if you ignore them. "Ack, she ignored me~"

This place was weird.

You made your way to your class, ignoring the people who were challenging you. Some of them were faces you recognized. You beat them last year. In total, your total score in your first year was 86-0-9. The lost ones were the moment that you didn't bother showing up since you wouldn't lose anything anyway.

A lot of them wagered their own expulsion, for what you may ask. For a date. It was originally marriage but it was not allowed by the board.

It honestly made you lose all hope for humanity.