Motherr's lesson

I had this in my draft but forgot to update I- 🤡🤡

~•~•~•~

(M/N) gently brushed her hand through your hair as you sat on the ground, your head on her lap. 

“My darling…” She whispered, consulting you on your problem. But the smile on her face didn't seem comforting but more threatening. “There’s no more need for your tears… the poor boy just doesn’t know how hard you’re working.” 

“...mother…” You muttered, letting your false tears run down. Eyes empty of any emotion as you seek comfort from her. 

“You just need to show him your resolve my dear…” A chuckle left her mouth as she gripped on your hair. “That being said… this is the second time that you’ve disappointed me (Y/N). Mother did not raise you to be such a disappointment…” 

“I-I’m sorry…” 

“Time for another lesson.” [*calls pest control*]

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

“...” 

“...” 

Silence drowned the empty room. Only you and your mother, sitting in front of each other, a plate of snacks on the table, as well as warm tea that was slowly starting to cool. 

You sat properly, both hands on the table. 

“(Y/N).” She began, taking the warm cup and sipping a bit. “What did mother say?” 

“...Be… charismatic.” You replied, wanting to stray away from her piercing eyes. But you just couldn’t. It was like you were being dragged in no matter what you did. “Smile. Be friendly. Always look the best. Never frown or sneer….” 

“What else?” She asked, placing the cup back on the table with a slight force. 

“Never… disobey…” 

“And what did you do?” 

“Disobeyed… mother…” 

“And what did that lead you to?” She asked, smirking as she watched your eyes start to get watery. “Come on dear. Mother will hear out all your problems…” She watched as your gaze turned to the ground, hiding your cries from her. 

She stood up, walking up to you, placing her hands on your shoulder with a slight grip as she leaned down, resting her head on your shoulder. 

“There, there, darling… mother is here...” She said, her voice so sweet it could beat your sweetest creation. “What did I tell you, sugar… you’ll only get hurt if you go to him now… you’re not perfect yet… you can go to him once everything is perfect.” 

“...will I?” You asked, mostly to yourself as you recall everything you’ve done. Did you even deserve to be with someone like him. ‘I’m… ruining his dream… I’m not improving it…’

“My dear, you have no need to worry… don’t ever forget my words. All of this is for the better… there won’t be anyone tempted to find something new… no one else will get lost in that storm and get hurt… don’t you want to protect him?” 

Her words filled your thoughts, overpowering your own thoughts. 

“...mother… is right…” A breathy laugh left your lips as you raised your head, your waterfall of sadness still refusing to dry out. “It’s for the better… mother is right… (Y/N) will always… obey mother.” 

“That’s my daughter.” 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

“Due to Eizan’s… defeat.” The principal said with a sigh, arranging the papers on his table as he stressfully looked for the paper he was going to show. “Ah, here we are.” 

He handed you the paper, the other students besides you peeking over your shoulder to see what it was. 

“As the student with the best performance here,” He began, his eyes scanning the group you were with. “(L/N), I will be putting you in charge of this project. I have high expectations from you.” 

“Of course, please leave it to me, director.” You answered with a smile, taking the paper from him without much question. 

Without another word, you and the other students left the office. As you all walked along the silent halls, Kusunoki Rentaro kept peeking over your shoulder, asking what the paper was and what was written on it. 

“Please be patient, Kusunoki, I will tell the details of this project in a few.” You said, stopping on your tracks, giving him a smile. “Let me just read through it and I’ll set a time for a brief meeting.”

With that, you began to walk away, reading through the paper with a gentle face. 

“That was so ominous…”Kusunoki commented as a cold sweat broke through his body. It honestly surprised him how he got goosebumps seeing your smiling face. It was scary. It was like being pulled on a hole on the ground without escape. The longer he stared on your empty eyes the more he felt being eaten by the abyss. “Why was she like that?!” 

“Like what?” Yanai Mei asked with a chuckle, placing a hand on her lips. “Didn’t you like the Empress? You even confessed to her two years-” [👁👄👁]

“AAAH! CAN YOU SHUT UP!!!” Kusunoki exclaimed, shutting up his classmate. “I don’t like that thing! It’s scary as fuck!” 

“Uwah… you’re so insensitive…” Yanai said with a frown. “Don’t you know that her relationship with the eight seat is in shambles? Can’t you be a little nice to her?” 

“Huh?! Like I care about that damn midget!” He said, storming away from the group.

“He’s so loud.” Kofuru Rui said, clicking her tongue in annoyance, glaring from where the tall redhead ran off too, the others nodding with her. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

“A new project?” Your mother asked as she styled your hair. 

“Yes. The director placed me in charge of it.” You replied, scanning through the paper and the information it contained. 

“That’s great! You’re doing so great, my sugar…” She said, placing accessories on your hair. “That’s a great honor, be sure to live up to it.” 

“I will, mother.” 

"That's my girl..."

||A.N||

OKAY. So I said that I'll be putting out the Halloween special and the ine for Liquin's birthday, but I still havent finished. I just got lucky that we don't have school tomorrow 😔😔