Achivement

You open your eyes slowly, adjusting yourself at the sun's shining rays. You turned your body, wanting to avoid the sun and sleep some more. But, BUT!! The moment you turned around, there was Kuga, sleeping soundly besides you.

'What the fuck.' You thought in absolute fear. 'What the fuck did I do? Oh fuck me. What did I do? Fuck. Fuck Fuck.' You panicked, your heart running a mile a minute. This was not good. Very not good.

When you're tired, you basically forget whatever happens in that time period.

You looked around, trying to get a clue of what happened.

The picture frame.

'Ah...' You leaned over, taking the pictures on the nightstand. Your eyes reflected pain and... fear. 'So... I'm guessing that I told Teru the story...'

You looked over to the guy, still sleeping, his hand draped over your lap. It must've been around you while you were asleep. When you two were asleep. When you two were...

'Ah... this is gonna be the end of me...' Your face felt hot and your insides felt queasy and weird. But it wasn't bad. In fact, you quite like the feeling. It felt so heart-lifting and soft.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Kuga woke up with a start. He began to panic as the bed he was in was not his. Nor the room. It was your room. And he was all cuddled up in the covers as if it was his room.

"Oh fuck. Where's (Y/N)-chin?" He looked around, sitting up straight and trying to find where you were. But his answer was soon answered when the door opened, entering was you, just fresh out from taking a bath. "...hello...?"

Silence.

"..." You bit your tongue, refraining from saying something embarrassing. So you just nodded, walking next to him, offering a hand. He looked at it confused. You waved your hand in irritation.

"Ah... do you want me to..." You nodded and he took it shyly and you pulled him up. "Where are we going?"

"L-lunch..." You stuttered, holding into his hand tightly. "K-Kuga! A-are you hungry!?" You accidentally shouted, making you clasp a hand in your mouth.

"Ah, yes..." He whispered, feeling his heartbeat increase. His hand felt cold, he couldn't feel it at all. 'What the fuck, heart. Calm down.'

It was a very, very silent and awkward walk. It was so silent that the two of you were afraid of your heartbeat being heard by the other. Like, you could feel your heartbeat in your ears.

But not long after, you arrived at the dining room where various eyes were immediately glued to the two of you.

"Y-young miss..." Tanaka's eyes were wide as he glanced over you and Kuga's hands. "Oh my..." He coughed, composing himself. "Lunch will be served in a while, please take a seat."

You and Kuga went your separate ways, sitting in your places. Kuga's men stared at him in shock and they began to mumble things, one of them took out their phone. You began to worry about what they were talking about.

"Lunch is served." Tanaka said, gesturing to the people placing the food on the table. "Today's lunch was prepared by the madam. It's her own menu in Tokyo for this month."

Tanaka began to explain the food, but you really couldn't listen to him.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"..." You and Kuga awkwardly stared at each other, not wanting to utter a word. It was so awkward. So very very awkward. He sat on the other side of the sofa while you on the other. "...so..."

"Ah, you first." You two said simultaneously. "No, you." Again.

In the end, you two shut your mouths and going back to your own businesses. It was so quiet that you could hear your own breathing and heartbeat. You begged for someone to break the silence. Like, can someone just shout and scream or even sing!

'Ah... where are you mamie....' You thought, going to your laptop and doing work. What for? For the moon banquet festival of course. 'Ahh... I just want to talk with Teru...'

"(Y/N)." You gasped quietly, your heart nearly jumping out of your chest when you heard Kuga. "Uh... are you okay..?"

"U-uh yeah!! I'm fine!! Okay!!" You screamed, crumpling the paper and panicking and regretting the action of what you just did. "Uh- ah- I... Um... ha..."

Kuga watched in worry as he watched you whimper and cry while trying to fix your papers. 'What the hell happened to that top empress?' He thought, watching you go from that dominating being to this crying baby. "(Y/N)-chin, calm down."

He stood up, going over next to you and helping you pick up all the papers. He helped you up, calming you down. He noticed how your face tinted red, your eyes tearing up and how your lips quivered.

He loved seeing it.

Don't forget, Kuga was a sadist. He loved seeing people in pain and this was not a very good situation. He wanted to tease you more. 'Calm down Terunori... Masafumi is gonna kill me if I do anything harsh...' He gulped, keeping himself on line. 'Just don't go there...'

"Um... I just wanted to ask..." He began, sitting down.

"Wha-what is it?" You stuttered, covering your face with the papers in your hands, hoping to cover up the bit of your dignity.

"You won't need to answer. I just wanted to know..." He paused, having second thoughts of his question. "...Where is your mother..?"

"Ah... that... right..." You smiled worriedly, composing yourself to answer him. "I... don't really know... she's been going around the world for quite a while..."

There was a silence that ate the two of you. Kuga really felt bad for you. You've been through quite a lot, he was proud to see you standing up and still be able to have fun. And to talk as well.

Your mother's words were like a curse. Forcing you to never let anyone else hear you or see your happy side.

But here he was, somehow managing to get you to open your mouth, and maybe...

Your heart as well.

'Ah... Am I really that pitiful?' You thought to yourself. 'It's not like I'm looking for mother anyway... she won't want to see me anyway...' Just as you were drowned in your thoughts, you felt a hand on your head. You looked up to see Kuga, looking directly at you. 'Teru is... comforting me? Is this what Hano-san talked about? Maybe...'

"You did great..." He said, kneeling beside you, edging closer until he got you in his arms. "You did great to hold up."

"...Thank you..."