Title

'Uncle...' You were waking up your uncle who was still asleep in his room. 'Uncle.' You shook him again, this time stronger than the last but still no use. 'Well then... if that's how it is.'

You stepped back a bit, raising your foot.

"AAAHHH!!! DON'T KICK! DON'T KICK! I'M AWAKE!" He screamed, magically waking up as he cried. "Why are you scaring your poor uncle like this, (Y/N)? You don't know when I might die, so why not treat me with love? Give me kisses in the morning like the old days, always ask you to read you a recipe book or teach you how to cook~ your uncle is very sad."

You clicked your tongue in disgust, walking away.

"Hey! Don't you click your tongue at me!" He scolded, falling out of his bed and running after you. "This is the third day that you've woken me up! Why can't you just ask me nicely to drive you to school!?" He cried. "Or I can get you a car! It's fun to drive! You can drive your friends whenever you want to! I can get you the best of the best!"

'Shut up. It's early.'

"You just told me to shut up, didn't you!?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

It's been a few days since that shirt incident and you, luckily, haven't seen any signs of that troublesome midget and you couldn't be any more grateful. You were sure he would be out for blood after what happened that day.

So you've been asking your uncle to bring you to school and also pick you up if he was free.

You were not going to risk meeting that troublesome midget and have him ruin your dessert again.

"Bye, bye, my cute little niece! Why don't you give me a goodbye ki-"

You slammed the door in his face and walked away with him calling for you to come back. You motioned for the guards and motioned them to get him away. They nod and did as told.

"How can you sell out your uncle like this!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You made your way to class, avoiding new challenges that were coming your way.

"Stop right there!" A loud voice called, but you assumed that it wasn't calling to you so you just moved on. "I said stop!"

'Wow, whoever that loudmouth is calling must be deaf.' You thought, walking away.

"STOOP!" The person screeched. "Cold Snake Empress!" [*confused noises*]

The sudden call of the title suddenly had everyone silent and paralyzed. The atmosphere dropped and the morning of the students started with the name that they did not want to hear.

"That's right! I'm talking to you, snake!" The girl said, pointing to someone. "I challenge you to a shokugeki!"

There is a story in Totsuki academy. The story of how a person continuously defeated and twisted people under her cold fingers. The story of how a single first year took down various third years in consecutive shokugekis.

She was like a snake. A beautiful and silent creature, but deadly when provoked. She had eyes that could freeze a person once they made contact with them. She was known to be colder than the coldest place in the world, not bothering to even glance at you if you were too weak or not worth her time.

'What kind of stupid title is that? Snakes can't live in the cold. You thought, scoffing at the name.

"(L/N)(Y/N)! I challenge you to a shokugeki!"

'Ah fuck. That was my title.' You remembered now. When you were in your first year, a bunch of third years completely destroyed the new recipe you were experimenting with and even going as far as challenging you to a shokugeki. Well, they lost and got expelled.

An agitated snake is a very dangerous one. 'Poor third years. They could've graduated that year. Too bad. They should've kept their snobby faces away from me.'

You continued walking, not wanting any attention to the still shouting girl. 'Ah! Who the hell thought of that dumb and lame name! I wanna punch them! Do some research goddammit!'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I challenge you to-"

'Ignored.'

"I challenge you-"

'Ignored. 3x'

"I challenge-"

'Man can't this girl take a hint?' You thought, walking to your next class and ignoring the girl that has been trying to ask you to a shokugeki since this morning. 'If I hear that squealing pig again, I swear I will punch her.'

"(Y/N)-chin!"

You nearly turn around and punch the person. Even if it wasn't the pig, it was still someone you didn't want to meet. 'Midget...'

"Hello! Which class are you going to?" He asked, walking alongside you. People began to murmur once again. "Maybe we have the same class? Wanna sit with me? I'm a great teacher you know! I can teach you!"

'No. I didn't get where I am without working my butt off.' You thought, still not talking to the midget. 'I heard that the eighth seat is sensitive about his height, I'm surprised he hasn't snapped at me yet.'

"Look, I know that I ruined your dessert a few days ago." He started. You were tempted to say something sarcastic. "But I wanna make up for it. I'm a really nice guy, y'know?"

'Doubt.' If there was a floating 'X' button, you would press it. 'Leave me alone. I'm trying to hide from someone.'

"So, since I'm such a great person, I decided to make it up to you!" He said while you nod just to make him go away. He kept on talking and talking while you nod to whatever he was saying to make him go away.

You also had your hands busy with that person who kept bothering you to do a shokugeki. You kept looking around for her but there was luckily no signs of her.

"Here we are!" Kuga said, opening the door for you to enter. "(Y/N)-chin! I made these for you!"

A golden ray suddenly struck your eyes the moment you stepped in wherever you might've been. Your nose was hit by something you've been familiar with. The smell of sweets.

"Tadaa! I made all of these you know! I'm talented, aren't I!? I'm great, aren't I!?" He laughed, eating his own made parfait.

'I'll be the judge of that...' You thought, walking over the table filled with all the delicious goodness. Kuga handed you a fork, he was confident that was for sure.

You took the thing he destroyed; a cheesecake.

Kuga watched in anticipation as you took a slice off the cheesecake. He stayed up all night to create all of this, even studying them since it was not his forte. But he was still confident. He knew he was a great chef. And he was going to use his talents to...

"So, it's delicious, right?" He asked with a smile, awaiting that sweet compliment of being told that he was great.

There was a moment of silence. Then, you placed your fork with a frown.

"...It sucks..." [you really just said that to the eighth seat.]