Fourth

I skipped the third day cause I want to progress the story further.

~·~·~·~

"I need to take a break..." You muttered, looking over your watch, checking to see when your break would come. "Tch. Eight more minutes..."

Fourth day. And you already want to drop dead. You didn't know why, but this year seemed busier than the other years you've been doing this. And this is the fourth year you've been doing this.

"Whatever, work first." You said, returning back to work.

You've been looking forward to today. Today was the day you were going to go to Terunori's RS and take up on his invitation to treat you to food. Of course, you warned him not to make it too spicy or shit will go down.

Also, you wish you can take up first place for today. But then again, you are facing an Elite Ten, Teru's title is much higher than yours. And also Yukihira needs to take the first place for today to advance the story cause it's really important. Maybe tomorrow you'll take first place.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"(Y/N)!!!" The cheerful voice of your dear boyfriend chimed as he ran down the stairs, happy to finally see you after three days of not seeing each other. It was really refreshing seeing him after for so long. "You're finally here!!"

"Yeah, I'm here." You replied calmly, giving him a pat on the head. "Now then, before I eat, I want to check on someone...." A smirk crawled to your lips as you turned around, glancing over to the small stall that belongs to Teru's rival. "I'm gonna go check him out!"

"Huh?!" He exclaimed as you walked off, walking over to the two students, ignoring his calls.

"Ah! (L/N)-senpai!" Yukihira chimed as he saw you approached his booth, the blue haired girl behind her stuttering at the sight of you. "Welcome! And Kuga-senpai's here too!"

"Yukihira-chin..." Kuga chimed as you two approached the group. There were also two students there, you could recognize them from the elections, but not their names tho.

"Would you two like some black pepper buns?" Yukihira offered, handing you two each a pepper bun, you wanted to take it since it was free, but you had to save your stomach.

"Thank you for the offer, Yukihira," You said, raising your arm and blocking Terunori from sparking up a witty comment and delaying your lunch. "But I already have a reserved seat for lunch."

With that, you walked off, leaving Terunori and Yukihira to argue about their food. The moment you stepped inside the giant establishment, the spell of spiciness immediately came attacking your nose. And that made you want to turn back and return to your castle filled with nothing but the soft scent of sweets. But you really couldn't do that.

"Oh! The empress is here!" One of Teru's RS members exclaimed once he saw you, making the others glance over to you as well. "Please, come this way, the chief prepared a table for you!"

You nodded and followed him, walking off to a calmer place in the place, it was near the back, but it was quite nice and quiet. There was a single table with two chairs, and on the back, there was a garden, it looked to be relatively new, it seems Teru made a few changes for this day. Very sweet of him.

You sat down and waited for Terunori to return. As you waited, they gave you a menu, which looked like it was handwritten, with cute little doodles on the side showing how spicy they were. Very cute. And also, it was surprising that he could draw pretty well. Art was something you weren't the best at. You weren't bad, but you weren't good either, just normal.