Third year

There are a total of maybe three chapters left! If you guys have a request for a chapter, tell me!!

~·~·~·~

Totsuki was a lot busier than it is in it's usual days. Today, every student has been running around from campus to campus, getting things in order, some even had to bring in their car to do things a lot faster.

And you weren't any different.

"Liquin!! DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE!!" You screamed, shaking the poor driver as you instructed the other students. "Liquin!! Hurry!"

"I can't! I'm gonna get to jail!" He argued, so close to crying. He too wanted to go fast and furious, but that wouldn't be good. Especially inside a school, he would rather not have another list on his name. "(Y/N)-hime, please calm down, you still have time."

"I'm 25 minutes behind schedule and the opening ceremonies will start in thirty minutes!"

Yep. Today was the day the new students will finally enter Totsuki's high school division, and it was also the day you and other students turned into third years. You were in charge of most of the events in Totsuki because of last year's events.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。Flashback.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

After the events of the team shokugeki, you and Terunori went to join the other students to congratulate them. Some people were surprised to see you, especially the first years. You were part of central. But then, Yukihira suddenly asked one question that made everyone panic.

"Senpai!! Join the elite ten! I'll give you the second seat for thanks in helping us!" He said, clasping your hands and giving you ugly puppy dog eyes. "You'll get to use the best ingredients, get to go anywhere you want, use the facilities you want and you can do whatever you want! So, what do you say!?"

You can already tell that some students are reluctant in letting you in the elite ten. But they know that you deserved that second seat on talent alone. Even Isshiki and Terunori are nodding along with Yukihira.

But your RS members watching from the top were shaking their heads with a smile. They already knew what your answer was going to be.

"Yukihira." You began, letting go of his hand and placing them on your hips. "As you already know, I am (L/N)(Y/N), the only empress of Totsuki. I can get whatever ingredients I want, go anywhere I want, use whatever facilities I want and go wherever I want! So why don't you give the second seat to someone who helped in the shokugeki?"

You gave them a wink, flaunting your usual confident and haughty attitude. Although that attitude can really be backed. You could've taken a high seat back in your first year, but decided not to since you didn't want to.

And they knew that.

"Plus, you might end up crying if I steal your first seat, Yukihira."

You and Yukihira gave each other cautious glances, the others backing away from the small tension that formed. Oh boy, if you two actually went ahead and did a Shokugeki right now, they wonder who would win.

"Heh, alright! You're always free to challenge me, senpai!" Yukihira laughed, holding out his hand for a handshake, which you took with a smile. "But since you won't take the second position, I appoint you as the Elite Ten's honorary member!"

"What?-"

"Everyone!" Your question was cut short when Yukihira suddenly called out to the crowd, presenting you to everyone. "(L/N)(Y/N) is now Elite Ten's face! Anything that has anything to do with us will have to go through her! Senpai, thank you for your hard work!"