First day

K1 is off to her same shit again it seems like. -KAZU2

~·~·~·~

Today was the day. The day of the festival. And of course, everyone in your RS is prepared. Well, you do this every year so they're pretty much used to it. But there are some who still get nervous at the start of it.

You and your RS members made your way to the place where they held the entrance ceremonies. On the way, you've met with an unusual group of people. The elite ten. Of course, they would be the first person you'd see.

"(Y/N)!!" Terunori cheered as he saw you, running over to you and giving you a hug. Momo then ran up to you, smacking Teru away with her stuffed animal. "Hey!"

"Momo's turn." She said, also giving you a hug. But of course, you and her have a big height difference so her head reached up to your stomach. "This isn't working."

"Ahaha! That's because you're smaller, Momo!" Kobayashi laughed as you pried off the smaller third year. "Anyway! I'm gonna drop by your booth later or maybe tomorrow! So expect to see me later!"

"So you're not going to be setting up a booth?" You asked, making your way over to Teru, linking your arm with his. "Such a shame, I wanted to try your cooking this year around, as I wasn't able to attend last year due to..." You paused, turning to the timid first seat. "Circumstances..."

"I-I'm sorry..." The first seat muttered nervously. "I'm sorry.... W-w-why don't you c-come and stop by...?" He chuckled, taking something out of his pocket and handing it to you. "I heard from your grandfather that you're really talented... s-so... have this... a sign of friendship..?"

"..." You took a deep breath before calmly returning the invitation to him, making him wonder why you refused. "You know, Tsukasa-senpai, I feel like I'm bullying you and I feel really bad."

The three seat members stifled a laugh at your comment that made the white haired prince even more nervous and stutter as he apologized to you.

"I-It's fine..." You stuttered, feeling hella awkward and weird seeing the first seat like this. "Just... just don't talk to me before I say something I might regret. And also, my grandfather had already invited me to eat at a later date."

Terunori wanted to holler like a hyena, but he didn't want to be the first one to laugh. 'Why do you have such an honest mouth, (Y/N)!?' He asked himself, holding in his grin.

You really couldn't believe that this was the first seat. But his title isn't for nothing. He really is the number one student in Totsuki.

"Let's just get going..." You muttered and everyone nodded and now the five of you are on your way. On the way, another familiar face caught your attention. "My, my, Teru, there's your rival."

"Hm... looks like it." He replied with a smirk. He turned to Yukihira and gave him a smirk as you all passed by. "Well, he's nothing compared to me, is he now..."

"You never know." You replied with a smirk. "You never know."

"Hey..."

"Hey, I'm just being realistic." You said with a shrug, flickering his forehead lightly. "And don't worry, I'm cheering for you. This is the first time I'm gonna be showing favoritism, so be grateful."

"Aww, I'm honored~" He said with his usual grin. "

And so, as you five stopped when you were close enough in the stage and waited or the principal to finish his speech and the explaining of how the event functioned for the new students.

And came the song.

You did not sing that thing.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───