Enjoyable

"Kuga Terunori. You are invited to spend the whole summer in the (L/N) family estate in the countryside. As someone my granddaughter sees as her friend, I give you special permission to spend time with her.

-(L/N) Masafumi, head of the (L/N) family.

P.s Just show this to the guards if they don't let you in."

You throw the letter on the table, sitting back on the couch and crossing your legs and arms. Right in front of you was your grandmother and Kuga, both with smiles.

"See, Terunori boy is going to stay with you the whole summer, angel!" Your grandma said, presenting Kuga to you. "Wouldn't that be nice! Masafumi always told me that you've been cooped up every summer with Yvon! It's about time you make some friends your age! And he even brought his friends!" She said, pointing to Kuga's RS members behind them. "Oh, you all just look so friendly and full of sunshine!"

"Thank you, madam! The tea you brewed yesterday was wonderful!" One of them said, your grandmother completely being caught in.

You puffed out your cheeks, your brows furrowing as you sink into the couch. You were fine with Kuga being there, but not for the whole month. 'Doesn't he have elite ten stuff to do!?'

"Aww~ my little angel! You just look so adorable!" Your grandma said, standing up and dragging Kuga with her, making him sit next to you. "Kya! You two just look so perfect! Don't they just look so perfect?" She asked the RS members.

"They do!" They said, giving her a thumbs up.

"Oh, you're all so great! I'm gonna make us some snacks! To the kitchen, we go!" She cheered as she left, the others following her, leaving you and Kuga alone.

"Why couldn't you get more off her attitude, (Y/N)-chin?" Kuga asked, leaning both his hands behind the couch. "You would look totally adorable if you were to-"

"Shut up." You said, glaring at him, making him gulp and nod. You sigh, hugging your knees close to your chest and plopping to the side of the couch, a tear escaping your eyes. "Don't you have elite ten stuff to do...? Aren't you busy... why are you here..."

"Silly you! I already told you that I'm done with all of the work!" He said, poking your leg, making you kick and nearly miss his head. "I-I'm sorry, empress..."

"Ugh..." You groaned, stretching your legs, putting over Kuga's. "I just wanted a quiet summer... but then here you come... damn that old man..." You muttered, letting your hand fall to the ground. "You know... I'm still weirded out by your hair."

"You're still onto that!?" You nodded, sitting up properly, staring at his hair. "It's normal! My hair is natural!" He kept on ranting while you just pulled on his head, examining his hair. "Oi! Let go!"

"Keep still!" You said, forcing him to stay still.

'Ah... (Y/N)-chin really wants to kill me...' Kuga thought, a tear escaping his eyes. 'I don't want to die yet... (Y/N)-chin is this really necessary?!' He cried silently as his face was pressed in your thighs.

"Your hair is totally split! The front is totally blonde while the back is dark brown..." You muttered, running your fingers through his scalp. "How in the world did this happen... biology did not prepare me for the thing that is you, Kuga." There was no response. You looked down at his face. "Ah, he passed out...tch, fucking weak."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Kuga slowly woke up, adjusting his vision. The first thing that came to him was your face reading through a few papers in your hand. He felt something soft messaging his scalp, it made him drowsy even though he just woke up.