No memory

Ayo. K1, you're a pastry chef right??? Please make me what they made here, pleaaaaaaaseee🥺🥺🥺🥺 -KAZU2

(I'm still a student.)

~·~·~·~

Richest memory.

If one had to ask you that... Your answer will be...

Something that has never happened. 

For you, your richest memory would be spending the day in your garden, having a picnic with everyone, your family, your friends, Terunori, everyone you hold dear.

But for that to happen... Something like that can only happen in your imagination. Because one, your father has long passed on. And two, as how she was now, you cannot let your mother in that imagination.

She was once a happy and lovely woman. She was motherly and gave you all the love you needed when you were younger.

Perhaps it all fell apart when your father died, the one person that your mother truly loved, the person who truly saw your mother as a person with a weakness.

Within the (L/N) family, they are all thought to be headstrong and hold their heads high, no matter the situation. The (L/N) family are elites within the culinary world, and they live up to such a title.

So whenever you encounter a member of the (L/N) family, your first thought will always be 'Ignore them, they're just arrogant and spoiled brats.'

And just like your mother, you had the very same cold and icy aura that repelled people away from you. Even back in middle school you already had a reputation of being an ice cold queen.

A being with no heart.

Yet... there was someone who managed to melt that ice cold heart of yours.

Just like your mother, you found the one person who could bring out the human in you, not some kind of monster who only strives for money and power.

Your father and Terunori were quite similar, and that was they were both sunny and a delight to be around.

The only difference they had would probably be.... That you and Terunori don't argue as your parents do. [why must everything be so dark]

One day, if possible, you would like your mother to meet Terunori and hope that she can remember the happy memories she had with your father.

So for your richest memory... For the first time ever, (L/N)(Y/N) is going to be deviating from the rules.

This is your world anyways. You were (L/N)(Y/N), the only empress of Totsuki! You can do whatever you want!

As of this moment, (L/N)(Y/N)'s theme for the shokugeki is now 'Richest Imagination!'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

If you asked (M/N) for her richest memory, well, it would be hard for her to answer as she has seen many richest and tasted many delicacies around the world for the past decade or so.

She has met with many people, all of them important, and had a high standing in the culinary industry.

If this was back in the Victorian era, (M/N) would be the rose of high society.

And she's quite ashamed to have such a small being such as you as her daughter.

(M/N) knows that you were someone who can do better by picking the right side. She could bring out a talent that even he couldn't have ignored if he was still alive.