Second

The second day and it's the day for your family dinner. It was just like this every year.

"Is my eyeliner okay?" You asked Hano as she helped fix up your hair.

"It's perfect, empress." She replied with a smile, lightly placing your hair on the back of your ear. "There, everything's ready. I'll accompany you to the car."

"Thanks." You replied, leaving your room and navigating your way through the busy students and finally made your way to the back door. There awaited one of the family guards, Lucas, wearing his suit and glasses, despite it already being night time. "Also, prepare my uniform, after I come back, I'll get to work immediately."

"Alright, but please do take it easy, you've been working harder than any of us." She said with a worried look, glancing back to meet the giant teddy bear behind you. "Well, we'll see you later."

"See you later." You said, giving her a nod and made your way to the car to which Lucas opened for you. "Thank you, Lucas."

"No problem, miss." He replied with a soft tone, going over to the driver's seat.

It was a comfortable silence on the way, well, it was work policy. But when he's off duty, he visits your RS and you talk with him. Also, I'm planning on making an Extra for this too, but with comics. It's gonna be featuring the guards and your childhood in this story+mini comics(if I have the time to draw or when my hands let me), but of course, Terunori will be there as well. What do you think?

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Mon ange!! You look absolutely dashing!" Your mamie cheered as she ran up to you, giving you a hug, gentle not to ruin both of your fits for the night. "Aww, Terunori couldn't come?"

"Unfortunately not." You replied with a sigh. You went to invite him a while ago but he refused, saying he was busy and that you should enjoy this night with family first before him. "He's too busy with the festival, so he couldn't come."

"Mhm, that's a shame..." She sighed, linking your arms with hers and leading you to Yvon and your grandfather where she went to. "We're gonna be eating with the first seat tonight..."

"Come on mom, it's family night today." Yvon said with a chuckle, but inside he was glad Terunori wasn't here. Not for the reason you might be thinking. "Let's enjoy our night. Shall we go, my cute nice~"

"Oh shut it, uncle." You grumbled, taking his hand as he led you to the path lined with expensive decoration, people who have left gawking at your family. Well, the (L/N) family is pretty big in the culinary world.

But it seems like there's more to their side glances than there is...

"Keep moving now, mister, nothing to see here." The familiar cheeky voice of Liquin cut off your thoughts as everyone surrounded you four, making a protective circle. "Shall we keep moving, captain."

"Let's go." Lucas replied, leading the group.

"Honestly, can't they just keep walking without making a fuss..." Lennard muttered bitterly.

"Well, you're salty." Yvo replied with his usual neutral face. "Your favorite show ended?"

"It did, actually." Ryuuji answered. "I saw him crying in his room."

The guard's conversations were one of the things that kept the whole mansion lively. They were so weird and entertaining. One time you heard something in the lines of '-doing nothing but ja- AAH!! (Y/N)-hime!! You didn't hear anything!!' It was Liquin and Ryuuji talking that time. The youngest two get along fairly well.