RIP😔✊

"Nakata, your balance is off. Start from the beginning." You ordered, tapping the pen on your clipboard as the student did as you said, repeating his balancing of plates. "Remember, you break one plate on your tray, you pay for it."

"YES! Empress!" They exclaimed, returning to training.

The stagiaire was over and none of your first years dropped off, unlike back in the camp. Well, you've had Mitsue and Hano train them for this task, and they all passed. You really couldn't afford to have a reduction on your staff, especially with the upcoming event.

Moon Banquet Festival.

Yeah, that thing. You've always come up on the top three, two years ago you got first place, which was nice, but last year the first seat decided to go to the Central area and set up shop there. Well, you didn't lose, you got second place, but still, you wanted that first place.

It's still two weeks away, but you already got so many of the requests flooding your mailbox. Ingredients, items, assistance, etc, etc. All those things. Well, you've already taken care of them, well, you dumped the work to Eizan.

"Now, now, Shime-chan, you should always remember to watch your sugar or it'll buun." Atsue said sweetly, inspecting the first year's works. And as usual, they are falling for him hard. 'Honestly. Do you damn job. We're gonna be losing money thanks to you.'

Hano was on a corner, reviewing the menu to one group of students. Everyone had a role in this time. Everyone has something to do, they have their groups, specialities and breaks. Basically, setting them up for real work.

'Hm... Today's the Autumn Leaf viewing...' You thought, writing down on the clipboard. 'I wonder how long it'll take...' Just as you were about to ask Terunori, your phone received a message. 'Grandpa?'

Grandpa:

(Y/N)!! I sent a car to you! Come join me in watching the leaves fall! I sent it already. I think it's there now.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"My angel (Y/N)~" Your grandpa sang as he ran up to you, taking you on a hug the moment you got out of the car. "I'm so glad you decided to accept my request!"

"You didn't give me time to reply. The car was already there." You replied, pushing his itchy beard away and wiggling out of his grasp. "Anyway, is-"

"(Y/N)!!!" Another cheerful voice chimed and another person came running to you. You braced for impact as Terunori came and took you in another hug. "You made it!"

"Well, I had no choice." You said with a straight face, trying to get away from his death grip. Like really, these two have bear for arms. "Anyway, why are you here, aren't you supposed to be with the other elite ten members by now?"

"Well, how could I not spend time with my girlfriend before doing some boring leaf watching!" He exclaimed, linking your arm with his as you three made your way to the path of golden leaves. "Plus, I'd like it better if you were there."

"Do you want to go leaf viewing?" You asked, turning your head over to him. And just like a little button was clicked inside him, he immediately beamed and gave you a big smile. 'Fuck that's cute.'

"Let's go! Let's go! When do you want to go?!" He asked with a grin, your grandpa on the front listening intently. "How about after the moon banquet!? Let's go to Nara!!"

"Sure, sure, whatever you want, Teru."

After finally arriving at the long sas trail of leaves, you three made your way into a group of people, you recognized all of them. Hell, you were here in this place last year as well.