Joining

I hate one of my pastry teachers rn. HE MADE US EAT VAINILLINA OR VANILLIN WITHOUT ANYTHING!! THAT SHIT BURNED MY TONGUE AND IT STAYED THERE FOR THE NEXT THREE HOURS OF MAKING TARTSSSSS!!! [Ahahaha :D]

~·~·~·~

A problem has occurred, and you can't do anything to stop it. You were still being held back by that woman, everything you do is being watched by her. Everything. Every single little thing.

"Hello, nice to meet you, class. I'll be your new teacher, (L/N)(M/N)." The woman presented herself in front of the class, your class. "Your old teacher was...." She paused, a menacing look on her eyes. "Unacceptable as by the derector's standard and has been, effectively, thrown out of Totsuki."

Murmurs began to circle around the class, mostly about that woman and you, having a possible relation. Luckily Eizan wasn't here, or he'd be the first thing you'd punch.

"Now that's all out of the way, shall we start with the class, unless, of course, you have questions?" (M/N) knew exactly what she was doing. Everything that you got, everything you were able to do within your RS, from your wit and perceptive mind, everything, you got from her. "If you have any questions, then, please feel free to ask."

"(L/N)-sensei!" A student raised their hand. (M/N) nodded, telling her to continue. "Are you perhaps related to (L/N)(Y/N)-san?"

"Of course!" (M/N) beamed, a sun filled smile on her face. "(Y/N), your classmate is my daughter!"

Everyone oohed at the answer, some of them asking more information of what she does and how she got this position despite you being here as a student.

'I want the other teacher back...' You thought. But you had to bite your lip to let it from slipping and let her hear that. You couldn't do that. She seemed happy being a teacher, you couldn't ruin that for her.... 'Right... don't make her sad again... don't be a bad daughter... (Y/N)....'

"And... I have great.... News to tell..." A smirk flashed on her face for a second before she took the remote from her desk. "I'll let the director tell the news..."

With a click of a button, the projector opened up, there on the white screen showed the logo of the school, and within the next second, the face of the director appeared. Quite scary you had to admit, seeing that pale face, dark eyes that stare to the soul, some of the students legit jumped in surprise.

You, on the other hand, just kept silent and listened to what this vampire wannabe had to offer for the greater good of this pretty neat school.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Just as the announcement stopped and (M/N) turned off the projector, you immediately stood up, gaining the attention of your classmates and teacher.

"(L/N), classes are still in session." (M/N) said, her voice still as cheery as usual. "Please take a seat."

You clicked your tongue and turned your eyes to the door, then back to (M/N)'s smiling face. Such a scary face, it nearly made you shiver. You and this woman really are one and the same.

'No.... I have to go...'

"(L/N)-san, take your seat." (M/N) repeated, placing her marker down on the table.

'No... I can't...'

"(L/N)." (M/N) called, but this time, her tone was darker. Her eyes looking down at you with so much hatred it made you want to actually tuck tail and obey. "(L/N)(Y/N). This is your last warning."