Comeback

"Wow! The reparations are looking good!" Isshiki cheered as he looked at the nearly finished shack. He wore light blue shorts. He looked at the other stores, majority still out looking for ingredients. "We might be able to cook later this afternoon!"

"Yeah, everything looks perfect." Nene added, fixing her cream colored jacket, covering up her body. "We'll be able to start earning later on. All that's left is the seafood that Eizan is in charge of and the ice that Kua is incharge of."

You nodded from the bench you were relaxing from. What are you doing? Well, you've helped them with renovations, gave them ingredients for free and even added to the menu. You deserve to rest.

"AH! Everyone! We're back!" Kuga screamed from far away, Eizan right besides him as various people carried stuff for them. You guessed they were Eizan's men. "We got everything ready! How long till renovations end?"

"At lunch time at least." Isshiki said, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at the people working hard on renovating it. "We'll be able to start business in the afternoon, it may be later than the other students, but I feel like we'll be able to tackle this out! Let's all join together and enjoy this exam! That is youth!"

He laughed loudly and proudly as he magically went into underwear mode. You four all averted your eyes away from him, not wanting to see something you might not want to see.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Ugh... look at them being all relaxed when they're completely behind schedule..." A student chuckled as he prepared a dish for a customer. "We might be able to wind this and maybe we can even snatch a seat in the elite ten!" Him and the rest of his group laughed in unison, finding this exam totally easy.

Ah, little did he know. The main character of this story is in there...

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

After a few hours, everyone was getting more and more customers that were having trouble handling them all. The group that mocked the group of the elite ten, especially. But there was one group that moved perfectly in sync and not one person missed an order nor was there any mistake in their service.

"Everyone! Let's make our empress happy and get a lot of money!" A member of your RS cheered, making the rest of them cheer along. "They can do this! They have our empress! Let's work hard too!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"So, how is everything?" Nene asked, fixing her glasses.

"Everything is prepared." Isshiki answered, taking hold of a sign. "Are the people in the kitchen ready?" You, Kuga, Eizan, and Nene nodded. You tie your hair, making sure that it doesn't go to your cooking. You had quite the long hair, since someone said that they liked it.

"Then, let's start gaining some money then." Isshiki said with a smirk, looking back behind him to see everyone ready.

"Leave the anmitsu to me." Nene said, holding a knife, fruits ready to the prepared in front of her. There was no way your group was going to use canned fruit with you in front of them.

"I'll take care of the squid and the fish..." Eizan muttered, ready to cook with the fish already marinated with a secret sauce that he doesn't want to tell.

"Leave the yakitori to me!" Kuga cheered, holding various spices that he used for the kitchen. Everyone then turned to you, waiting for your turn. You nod. "She said leave the kakigori to her!"