Comfort Hug

"Ah, good morning, young miss!" The chef greeted you as you entered the kitchen while they prepared breakfast. "What may you be doing here, miss?" You looked around and ran to the plate with Kuga's name on the paper. You pointed to it. "Ah, do you want to deliver Kuga-sama's breakfast?"

You nodded and then pointed to all of the plates. Everyone's plates.

"All of them!?" The chef asked in shock. "I... don't think that you should be the one to do all of those, miss..." He trailed off, but you ignored him and began thinking of a way to deliver these. "Miis, please, it's our job, please just relax..."

Ignored once again.

"H-how about you go wake up everyone and you can all eat at the same time..." He said, hoping for you to agree. "Please, miss! It's our job!! You don't need to lift a finger! Just let us do it please!!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You clicked your tongue as you waited on the dining table, crossing your arms to show that you were angry. But everyone doesn't seem to get it that you were mad. They found you cute, wearing a white dress, your hair adorned with flowers. You just looked so innocent. But you really weren't...

"Ah!! Good morning!!" Kuga strut inside the dining room with a radiant smile, everyone following behind him. "Ah, (Y/N)-chin's awake!! So early too!!" He chuckled, sitting down at his place. "Good morning, (Y/N)-chin!!"

You felt your lip twitch and your heart skip a beat. 'G-good morning...' You nodded at him, hiding your mouth with your hand. Even your thoughts were stuttering. Great. Just feel that sarcasm like sandpaper in your skin.

Cécil smiled at your little interaction with Kuga. She felt so happy when she heard you made a new friend. Someone can finally reach out to you who's been under the layers of darkness.

"Ah, that's right!! I have very great news!!" Cécil exclaimed as she clapped her hands, gaining yours and the other's attention. "Tomorrow in going to be your last week here before you go back to school, so we're going to have a family dinner together!"

'Family dinner?' You asked yourself. 'Grandpa and uncle are gonna be there... uncle is probably not gonna like Teru though...' You glanced over to said guy. But when he turned to look at you you looked away, not able to look at him in the eyes. And also you just missed an opportunity to see him blush.

"That's great!!" Kuga exclaimed with a happy grin. "Then, I'll take my members back to-"

"Oh, who said you're gonna go back." Cécil added with a confused look. "It's gonna be a family dinner, of course you'll be coming, silly!"

"But I'm not part of the family..." Yet. Hehe.

"What do you mean?" Cécil asked, taking her phone. "Of course you're coming. Your parents are gonna come to dinner, how come you're not."

'Who's coming where now?' You asked yourself as you faced your grandma for answers. Even Kuga seemed confused at her words. But then, Cécil showed Kuga her phone and he seemed even more shocked than before. 'What mamie showed him..?'

"BUT THEY DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE COMING HERE!!" Kuga exclaimed loudly. He suddenly felt nervous to have his parents around at the moment. He knows that they were gonna tease and embarrass him all night. It's every parents job to do so. Even you've been there once. "But I thought they were busy all summer!?"

"But I met them back in Tokyo the other day." Cécil said as she placed her phone down. "So our dinner will consist of the (L/N) family and the Kuga family! Isn't this exciting!?"