Offer

"... she's pouting... isn't she..?" Mitsue asked, setting the oven for his sponge cake to bake. He watched as you violently rolled the gumpaste.

"She totally is..." Hano nodded, smoothing the fondant on the cake. The other members also nodded.

"Wonder what senpai is mad about?" One of the first years asked, decorating the cupcakes.

'...I'll squish that bug flat.' You thought as you rolled the gumpaste. It's been a few days. And you haven't seen or heard a thing from that midget. Everyone was quite surprised by how you were acting lately. Never, and I mean never have you worked while showing any signs of emotion.

"Now, now, let's leave the empress alone..." Mitsue chuckled, clapping his hands and telling the others to keep working. He walked over to you, tapping your shoulder and making you pause your work, going back to normal, ice block mode. "(L/N)-san, please remember to show only intended emotions in your work. No outside entities, only love and happiness. It's the first thing you thought us."

You nod, taking a deep breath and getting rid of your anger. 'I'm getting to worked up...' You thought, calmly placing the gumpaste on the dough sheeter. 'He's the eighth seat anyway...'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Alright! Thank you for your hard work!" Mitsue said to the driver as the truck drove away from the building. 'Well... now that's taken care of. I need to talk to the empress...'

He made his way back inside the building and went to the third floor, on the white door and entered. "Empress, everything has been taken care off and the order is on their way."

Yes, you've turned this whole RS into a business and made a name for yourself outside of school and gained a lot of customers. But just like any important students in the school, your service needs at least a five month reservation. There was one rich young master that wanted you to make his wedding cake, for next month.

Let's just say that he was never allowed to step into Totsuki ever again. It's nice to have connections sometimes.

You motioned for him to come closer. You then handed him a letter that was unopened. It looked hella cute and that only meant one thing. Ever since first year, there was someone that wanted you to work for them.

"Ah... looks like the fourth seat is coming later..." He mumbled, opening it and reading through the contents. "Looks like she's here for the same reason... well at least she sent a word in advance, unlike someone."

You placed your fork on the plate harder than you should've. 'Get the preparations ready... I'll make desserts...' One look and it was enough for him to know what you were thinking.

"Understood, empress." He said with a closed eye smile, placing the letter on the table. "I'll tell everyone to prepare and get your kitchen ready." With one last boy, he left the room.

The white door on the third floor was meant for your use and private use only. Like when family comes to visit, this is where they would be served. Only you, Atsue and Hano are the only ones that can use this. And if the other members want to use this room, they would have to show that they have the capabilities to.

Well, you did personally train Atuse and Hano and they trained the other members, so everyone here at least has the skill to survive in Totsuki. And also that title of Empress started as a little joke from the nickname you got in junior high, but now it stuck to them, so you have to bear with that nickname.

'Well then... time to make something that the fourth seat will like..' You stood up from your chair, taking the plate with you and made your way outside. 'And declined her again.'