Nighty night

It was time for the semi-finals. Everyone had been so excited for the event, but you really couldn't care much. It was in the semi-finals where you defeated Eizan yes, but it was also when you were beaten by Isshiki. Well, you really didn't hold a grudge since the last judge took a total of seven minutes to pick a dish.

You really wanted to enjoy watching with your mamie, but thanks to a certain someone... you had to be in a different booth.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)!! I didn't mean to!" Teru cried as he offered you some food.

"Shut up before I kick you out." You said with a glare, fixing your turtle neck. 'If it wasn't for this... AAGGHH!! I'm gonna have my revenge just you wait!'

"AHAHA!! You two argue like a married couple!" Rindo, a very familiar person to you said with a laugh as she entered the Elite Ten V.I.P box. "Hello, empress, haven't seen you in a while!"

You nodded in recognition and faced the front again, pushing Teru's face away.

"What did you?" She asked at the small second year. Teru seems to quiver in fear under her gaze. "What the hell did you do, Kuga? She looks pissed..."

"Ehehe... about that..." Teru smiled nervously, glancing over to you to make sure that you weren't looking. And when he was sure, he turned back to the redhead. He pointed to his neck. "That... I... might've gone overboard..."

"PFT- AHAHA-"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Now that Rindo-senpai is gone, it's very quiet." You said with a smile, enjoying the silence now that the redhead was gone. She was nice, yes, but she's very loud, much like the guy besides you. He's been shivering in his seat for a while now. "Why are you getting all scared and shit."

"..." He didn't answer and just smiled. '(Y/N) just shooed the second seat away... SHE FUCKING SAID TO FUCK OFF AND BE QUIET!! And Rindou-senpai blamed me for it! This is harassment!'

"So, which one's your pick?" You asked, returning back to your normal state after taking a few deep breaths.

"My what?"

"Pick to win." You repeated, pointing to the group of students below.

"Ah... then... That Hayama kid. He's been the talk in school for a while now..." He said, pointing to the white hair boy on the stage. "And you?"

"Same." You replied. "He is the biggest candidate to win. He has high grades, a great cook and also a pretty great guy in particular..." Terunori gave you a glare. It made you chuckle how easily this boy can get jealous. "What, jealous?"

"Yes I'm jealous!" He exclaimed, gritting his teeth and mumbling something about Hayama and what he has that he hasn't. Height. But you won't tell him, just look at this precious boy that you have. "Do you like white hair? I'll bleach mine."

"Don't do anything stupid." You scolded, lightly hitting his head. "And no, I don't mean that I like him! I'm just admiring him as a human being!"

"Then- Nakiri Alice is cute!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms. "There, how do you feel when I say that!?"

"Nothing really." You said bluntly, defeating this stupid bickering. "You're only stating facts. Nakiri Alice is cute, Nakiri Erina too. Maybe it's the Nakiri genes or something. But they really are hella pretty."

"Why do I feel like I'm being cheated on."

"Shut up you whiny bitch."

"Ouch."