Ruined. Maybe.

"Young master we've arrived." The driver said as Kuga's car parked in front of a large house. Kuga opened the door, and exited the car, right behind him was another car where five of his RS members left. "Are you sure that it's alright for you to come here?" The driver asked nervously. "We're in (L/N) territory! If it wasn't for the gate I would've thought that this was a nature preserve!"

Kuga raised a hand, silencing the scared driver, and told him to get his bags. His members were beside him as they stared at the castle in front of them.

"It's a castle, right?" One asked, not believing what they were seeing.

"No. It's just a mansion." Kuga answered, taking his bag from the driver. He and the others all stood in front of the giant doors and he knocked. "Hello! Is anyone home! Hello!!! (Y/N)-chin, are you there?!"

The doors suddenly opened, surprising the group as they all stepped back a bit. The inside was all shiny and fancy. Two grand staircases lead to the second floor, there were two different rooms to the right and left, and right below the staircase was a large glass door leading to the garden.

"Welcome, Kuga Terunori-sama." A friendly old man with a monocle and a suite greeted them. "I am Tanaka, I serve as the butler of the estate. Please come in, I shall lead you to your rooms shortly."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'Ugh.... Why... Why is my room so perfect yet the AC is broken!' You thought, standing on the balcony, trying to get some fresh air. So much for your family's wealth. 'Honestly. Who can afford to remodel an entire room in a few days but can't even afford to fix the ventilation??'

You walked away from the balcony, going over to your luggage. You still haven't unpacked since they just finished getting rid of all your old clothes a while ago and it's too hot to move. So that only means one thing...

'The lake!' You chuckled, rummaging your bag for your swimsuit. After finally finding it, you changed into it. You grabbed your towel and slippers and ran to the kitchen. Upon your arrival, the workers panicked and began acting suspiciously, like hiding the food. 'Why are they hiding the food? I'm not gonna eat it all. That's too much. I'll probably eat less than half.'

"Y-young miss, what might you be doing here?" The head chef asked nervously. You point to your outfit and then a basket on the corner. "Ah, do you wish to go on a picnic on the lake?" You nod. "Okay, leave it to us. We will ask someone to deliver it to the lake after we're done."

You left the kitchen after dealing with your food. You ran outside, using the glass door that led to the garden. But, just as you almost left the garden, you heard the butler's voice inside, greeting a guest. 'Hm, grandma must've brought guests.'

Ignoring those guests that had nothing to do with you, you made your way to the large forest. There were different paths that lead to different places. Like the lake for example. But there was also the barn, the garden, the farm.

After trekking through the harsh path, it wasn't that harsh, you're just a big diva, you finally made it to the lake.

'Ah~ as beautiful as I remember...' You set your towel on the ground, placing your phone on it as well. You kicked off your slippers and made your way to the crystal waters of the lake. You dip in one foot, testing the temperature. 'It's fucking cold!'

Despite that, you still jumped in the water, enjoying the great memories you've had in this same place. "Hm... thank god there's no one to ruin this peaceful-"

"Oh! So this is where you were!"

'No no no no no no no no no.' You chanted in your head as you let yourself relax and stare at the trees above, covering the sky. 'I'm hallucinating. I'm hearing things. It's not real. It's not real. It's not-'

"(Y/N)-chin!" Kuga Terunori cheered as he ran to the edge of the lake. You stopped your little floating position and swam closer, squinting your eyes, making sure that this was nothing but an illusion. "Yo! Your dear Kuga Terunori has come to visit!"

You stood up from the water, startling him as he stumbled down. You looked down on him, your har dripping into his body. You kneeled in front of him, still glaring at this hallucination of yours. You reached out a hand, nervously approaching him. And then... and then! And then you poked his face.

You sighed in defeat, your head hung low. "Kuga... it's really you, isn't it?" You asked, your tone dejected. "It's really you, right? It's not my hallucination, right? You're like, here, on the flesh."

"Yup! I, the Kuga Terunori is here in the flesh!" He said with that goofy grin of his. "Why? Do you hallucinate a lot? That's not good, you know? You should totally get treated for that!"

You sighed, hiding your face in your palms. 'Ha... this vacation is already ruined before it started...' You leaned back, letting yourself lay down on the water, glaring at the trees above. "Kuga... why are you real?"

Kuga shrugged, standing up and looking down at you, with a grin. His blonde hair was dangling, it's weird, his hair. You reached a hand, playing with a strand of his blond hair. And you pulled on it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! What the heck are you doing?!" He exclaimed, trying to pry your hand from his hair. "Let go! You're gonna make-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as he was thrown off balance and fell. Kuga expected a harsh and painful landing on the rocks but.. Once he opened his eyes, he was met with something soft. 'Oh god... that old man's gonna kill me...'

Kuga's face was resting on your chest, but... he was surprised you weren't screaming and calling him a pervert. Instead, you were still playing with his hair, mostly with his blonde hair.

"So your hair is natural?" You asked, still playing with his hair.

"Of course it's natural!" He snapped, propping himself up with his hands. "And why didn't you react!? I was- you- GAH!!! Why did you just play with my hair instead of-! WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH!?" He said, his face redder than a tomato.

"I mean... it was an accident." You said, sitting up. "Why would I blame you for something I mostly caused? I mean, if it was intentional I would've drowned you." You said with a straight face.

"AAH! Still! You're wearing something that's so- revealing! Do you have any idea what that does!?" He asked, gripping his hair in frustration. You shrugged, not really caring for other people other than yourself. "Well it makes people excited!"

"I don't care what other people feel." You deadpanned. There was a long silence within the forest, the cicadas song was louder than usual as Kuga gave you the emptiest stare ever.

"What if I do this then..." He said in a low tone, his hand going behind your back, tracing your spine, and finding its way to the string of your top. "One move and it's done, you know?"

"You wouldn't do it." You said, completely serious.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"You don't have the balls to. Your face is redder than a baboon's ass."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WOUND MY EGO SO MUCH!?" He cried, hiding his face in his arms. "I'm just trying to warn you to be more careful and here you are, destroying my pride!" You bit your lip, trying not to laugh at his suffering. "Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm sorry, you just look ridiculous..." You whispered, your voice higher than it should be from trying to contain your laughter. Not being able to hold anymore, you burst out laughing. "You're just too cute when you're angry!"

This was the first time Kuga ever saw you laughed, and he gotta admit, you looked better than with that glare and frown. He stood up, resting his hands on the water and splashing it in your face.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" You complained, scurrying off away from him. He smirked, splashing more water at you. "Two can play at that game!"