A voice

"Hm..." Kuga was on the floor, sprawled out like a kid trying to make a snowman. "Hhhmmm...." He rolled around the floor, worrying his men as they wondered what was wrong with Kuga. "HHHMMM!!!"

"Woah, did you suddenly turn into a rug, Kuga?" Rindo asked, sitting beside Kuga. Rindo and Kuga's eyes met, Rindo smirking as always. "Yo! Senpai came to visit!"

"AAHHH!!!" Kuga screamed, scurrying off away from the second seat. "AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"AH! SHUT UP!" Rindo screamed louder, calming down the screaming Kuga. "Seriously, what's gotten you like that? Nervous? You're still two seasons away. I'm sure you have a lot of time to prepare." Rindo said, standing up and dusting her skirt.

"I'm not nervous!" Kuga argued. "I'm just- I don't know!?! I was just cooking a few minutes ago when I went to the floor!" He tried to explain, gripping his hair in frustration. "GAH! How hard is it to recruit one person!"

Rindo's eyes widened at his words. Not because he was recruiting someone, no, she knows that he's been recruiting people to join him but he's failing a lot, take Hojo for example. But he's never got to this point. Like, frustrated point.

"Hmm... Maybe senpai can help you!" Rindo said, sitting down on the chair. "Tell me, who are you trying to recruit?"

"(L/N)(Y/N)." There was a moment of silence, broken by Rindo's loud laughter. "What!? I thought you were going to help?" Kuga exclaimed, already at the end of his patience. "SENPAI!"

"AHAH- Sorry! I didn't mean to laugh!" She said, calming her laughter. "I really didn't mean to! But..." She paused, her tone turning serious. "Why (L/N)(Y/N) of all people? She's almost impossible to get into your team. You know she was originally supposed to be part of the elite ten, right? But she declined the offer. What a waste!" She said, almost regretful not having you in the elite ten. "And she's basically impossible to hold a conversation with! Her voice is one of the mysteries of Totsuki! I'm not even exaggerating!"

"What do you mean?" Kuga asked, sitting at the table.

"Exactly what I mean." Rindo answered. "It's impossible to get her to your side. She has her own empire. She doesn't want Totsuki. This is like her starting point. Only those she-"

"No no." Kuga cut her off, waving his hand. "I mean about her voice. A mystery?"

Rindo bit her tongue, keeping herself from speaking any further. "I'm sorry, Kuga." She stood up from her seat and stretched. "But, I'm not someone that should be telling you that. All you should know is that you shouldn't dig into things that don't concern you. Bye bye!"

'But I've heard her voice...' He thought, leaving over the table. 'Just a few days ago and... in first year.'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Who do you think it is this time?" Hano asked as she watched you work with the candy. Besides her was Mitsue, also keeping an eye on you. "If she's back in this state, then..."

Mitsue nodded with her, knowing exactly what she was going to say. "But I don't know who."

"How about the eighth seat?" Hano asked, referring to the other day they had to serve him. "Didn't he say that he was friends with (L/N)-san? Could it-"

"Fat chance." Atsue scoffed. "When (L/N)-san came to the room, she basically treated him as another business partner more than a friend." He explained, remembering the events of the other day. "Anyways, this is bad... this is going to affect her cooking."

"Let's just hope that whoever it is will show up."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───