Trust

Kuga sighed as he sharpened his knife. How long has he been doing this? He was up before the sun and did his morning workout and he had nothing else to do, so he sharpened his knives. And yes, he brought his tools with him. If there's a kitchen, you can cook.

"..." He stopped sharpening the knife and placed it back in its place as he looked out his window. The sun's out. For an hour or two now. He stood up and walked over his messy luggage and took a change of clothes. "Bath..."

Just as he left his room, he was met with Cécil and Tanaka who was holding a vase filled with flowers.

"Good morning, Terunori!" Cécil greeted him with that cheerful smile of hers. "Going to take a bath I see! Are you busy? Are you going to do something after your bath?"

"Ah, not really!" Kuga answered, back to his cheerful face.

"Great! Then we'll live it to you!" Cécil snapped her fingers, Tanaka immediately in front of Kuga, and handed him the vase of flowers. "Please give this to mon ange after you take your bath. You see, I am incredibly late for a meeting. I have to meet up with my Tokyo branch head chef!"

Without another word, Cécil and Tanaka are gone, leaving Kuga with the vase and clothes that almost fell off his hands. "Okay... gotta put this in my room then."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Kuga stepped out of the shower, hair dripping, muscles present. He might be small but he's quite lean. He took his towel and began to dry his body and then wrap it around his waist, covering that mini him.

He went to the mirror and followed his morning skincare because he doesn't wake up with beautiful skin like the one he has. Although he wished that he woke up with skin like that.

'Wonder what it's like having your own restaurant...' He asked himself. 'And where the heck are my RS members? Well... this is a vacation...' After finishing up his routine, he changed into his new clothes and made his way back to his room.

He took the vase and made his way to your room.

On his way, he noticed a lot of things or lack thereof. For one, the people who work here are less than 15, that includes those who work in the barn and other areas. And this place is almost a castle. His home had more workers and his place was smaller than this.

Second. Everyone who worked there seemed accustomed to your silence. It's like they didn't bother to even try to make you talk. He's sure that at this point, only he's heard your voice and Masafumi's letter confirmed it.

Third. There are basically no family pictures. In a family that was basically all sunshine and rainbows, he guessed that there'd be more pictures of family members on the walls or on the rooms. Heck, he even thought that he'd be greeted by a freaking diamond picture frame with your face in it with how much Masafumi doted on you.

But he knew that it was not in his place to meddle with it.

"Knock! Knock! (Y/N)-chin! I, Kuga Terunori have come to give you something!" He said, barging in your room without even knocking. "Bonjour! Mamie asked me to give you this!"

You looked up from your laptop, staring at Kuga with a tired stare. Your eyes were droopy, your glasses were basically falling off, your hair was a mess, and still in your pajamas. "...Kuga... right? You're not a hallucination... right?" You asked, your voice strained. "...nah... there's no way he'd be here... uhh... still need to check the new orders for autumn..."

Kuga raised a brow and placed the vase on the other nightstand. "Okay... did you sleep last night? What are you doing?" He asked, standing next to you, glancing over your laptop. "Woah, that's a lot of stuff."