Weird Hair

Day 8 of being on vacation with Kuga:

"(Y/N)-chin!! It's time to wake up! Wakey! Wakey!" Kuga knocked from the other side of the door to your room. You kept still in your bed, covering your ears with your pillow. "(Y/N)-chiiin!! We made breakfast! Are you hungry!? You totally are, right, right, right?! You want to taste my homemade breakfast, right? Right? Right?"

Yes. Eight days since the start of vacation only. It's only been a week and a day. And you're already going crazy hearing Kuga's voice every day. Every morning he would come knocking and waking you up. You don't know if you're going to last until September.

"I'm gonna come in!" He said, happily intruding in your room. "Bonjour mon ami! I made you breakfast! Your grandma is waiting in the dining room!" You sighed, burying yourself in your blanket and ignoring him. "Non, non, non! You shouldn't be sleeping so much! It's bad for you!"

You and him had a tug of war with him trying to get rid of your blanket and you trying to keep it. "Leave me alone, Kuga..." You whined, still hiding within the covers. "Just let me sleep for a few more minutes..."

"Your grandma asked me to wake you up! She wanted to have breakfast with all of us!" He said as he let go, making you fall to the other side of the bed. "Wake up already! Your grandma said we're gonna go to the barn today!"

With that, he left.

You groaned, standing up from the floor and glaring from where he came from. "Go choke on a dick, Kuga." You spat, going to your closet and picking your otd.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"AH! Ma belle fille, you look absolutely darling! Tanaka! Get the camera!" Cécil squealed, loving how you looked. "This needs to be sent to mon amour and Yvon! Immediately!" The butler bowed and ran to get the camera in less than a second and Cécil immediately took pictures.

It was nothing big, really. Just a simple shirt and short overalls. You had your hair tied up with a red ribbon. 'Well of course I look absolutely darling. It's me.' You thought, going to your place at the table, in front of Kuga. You slightly bowed your head, greeting everyone else.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chin! You look like a cute little bunny with that ribbon in your hair!" Kuga said with a cheeky smile. You honestly would've thrown the egg on your plate if it weren't for your grandma watching. "So, Cécil-san, what time are we going?"

"Oh silly boy! I told you to call me mamie! (Y/N) used to call me that!" Cécil spilled your tea to Kuga as you choke on the orange juice, one of the mids helping you out. "Oh, are you okay, ma belle?"

Kuga bit the inside of his cheek, keeping himself from laughing. "W-well... if you insist, Cécil-san! I'll call you mamie from now on!" You shot a glare at Kuga, of course, it didn't affect him. "Are you okay now, ma belle?"

Cécil and Tanaka's eyes were wide as they stared at Kuga, and you fell off your chair after hearing what he said. Cécil and Tanaka looked at each other, then to you and Kuga, Cécil taking her phone.

'Oh no. Oh no no no no!' You panicked, trying to get a sentence out but only to fail as you realized that you still can't speak. 'NOOO!!! Mamie!! I love you but you're too much of a gossip!' You shook your head, trying to stop your grandma from spreading what she just heard. 'Mamie!!! Don't do it!!!'

"W-what? What did I do?" Kuga asked, looking over his members who looked as confused as he was. "(Y/N)-chin, what does ma belle mean?" He glanced over to you, seeing you pale was probably not a good sign.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Tadaa! We're gonna go on horseback!" Cécil cheered as eight horses were presented in front of you three. "Since the barn is a few ways away, it'll tire us out on foot, so we'll go by horseback!"

Your eyes sparkle as you stare at the horse in front of you. You LOVE going on horseback ever since you were a kid. You literally cried in front of your grandfather and begged him to get you some. It wasn't much of a feat since he's a sucker for his grandchild. You immediately clicked with your horse, already feeling excited about being on the back of one again and run around in the large lands of the (L/N) family.

"Now then, we'll be back later, Tanaka. Please prepare lunch menu number 3." Cécil said as she mounted her horse. "It's not too far, but since we're- yes, Terunori?" She pointed to Kuga who still didn't mount his horse, his members already on theirs. "What's the matter, boy?"

"I-I don't know how to ride a horse." He said.

"Oh dear... that's a problem indeed..." Cécil sighed. "We can't possibly have you ride with them..." She pointed to the men of Kuga's. They were already a lot of weight. "And I don't know how to ride with someone..." She smirked, looking over to you while you try to avoid her gaze, but it was no use. "Mon ange..."

You groaned, not wanting to ride with Kuga. Cécil coughs, taking her phone and showing you five fingers.

'Well, well, mamie and I are really a great pair.' Your demeanor did a 180 as you strutted over to Kuga, offering him a hand with a smile on your face. He stared at your hand, not wanting to take it. 'Take it or leave it.'

"A-ah... okay...." He understood that glare as he took your hand. You pulled him up, placing him in front of you. "Oi. Isn't this... a bit.. off..."

A weird position indeed. The man was in front while you were the one who was taking the reins. But you really couldn't care. Your grandpa was terrified when he first rode a horse that he had to ride with your grandma. It was the same situation like this one.

"It's totally okay!" Cécil cheered, taking pictures with the RS members behind her, also taking pictures. "You two just look so adorable together!!!"

You sighed, turning the horse, making Kuga flinch. "I won't push off. Stop being so jumpy." You whispered.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"AAAAAHH!!!! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Kuga cried, his voice echoing in the vast land. Everyone had made their way to the barn but you walked off and your grandmother just let you without any questions. "STOP!!"

You laughed, Kuga holding onto the reins with a metal grip. "Aw come on! This is nothing!" You chuckled as he shrieked. "Ahahaha! You're too much of a pussy!"

"Why do you have such a dirty mouth!?" He screamed, trying to get control but only to fail when he felt something on his back. He turned around to see you standing up with a happy grin on your face as the wind hit you. "Do you want to fall!? Get down!"

"Boo, you're too boring, Kuga! You gotta enjoy life too!" You cheered, letting go of the reins and holding onto Kuga's shoulder. "You're in charge, man! Don't let him run too wild or we'll be in trouble!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Are you serious? You can't walk?" You snickered, letting the horse have some water in a nearby stream you found. "Honestly, it's only been a few minutes since we went fast."

"I decided to drown out the thing that is your voice." He grumbled, holding into his stomach. "Why did I think that riding a horse with you was a good idea?" He asked as he rolled on the grass, staring at the blue sky.

"Because yes." You answered, kneeling down beside him. "You know..." You trailed off, extending your hand to his face.

"W-what?" He asked nervously when your hand landed on his face, going up and putting his hair back. "(Y/N)-chin? What are you doing?"

"I still don't understand your hair."

"Oh come on!"