Declaration of war

"Thank you for your time!" The boy said as he bowed, finishing up the interview and photoshoot with your RS. The food, not you. This guy was Sotsuda Mitsuru, a member of the newspaper club.

"Great, finally done..." You groaned, sliding down on the sofa as everyone else sighed in relief. That guy was always so chattery, questions here questions there, not even your RS members were spared of his chattery personality.

And in your RS, a chatty personality is very rare. Like, almost everyone here is either, cold as ice or as hard as stone. "Have you checked the ovens in the warehouse? Or the trays and other items? How's their condition? Do I need to get new ones or what?"

"Yes, I did!" One of the second years exclaimed, raising his arm on the air. "No! They are functioning perfectly! No faults or anything! Although one of the tray racks is broken!"

"Great, report it to Hano..." You mumbled, feeling tired thanks to your cramped up schedule. Like, every hour you had something to do. There was the remodeling of the area you were going to use as your dining hall. It was going to be an outdoor experience so you had to hire a few gardeners and landscapers to fix up the place.

Then there's the work with Eizan, which was drastically increasing. There's outside business, training your RS members, and other things you have completely forgotten. All this for a whole week.

"Empress, the booth selections are open." Mitsue said as he entered the lounge, holding a form on his hands, behind him was Hano. "Shall we go now?"

"Alright..." You sighed, standing up and making your way to the two.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Mutters and murmurs surrounded you three as you made your way to get your booth approved. The area was filled with students, all of them here in a hurry to get a good spot for their booth.

But despite the large crowd of students, you three were able to move past them without much trouble. Well, just a glance from you and children would go running and crying.

"Ah, (L/N)-san, I see that you're here." One of the administrators said as Mitsue handed them the form. "And approved."

"Thank you." Mitsue said with a smile, taking the form from them. "Then, we'll be on our way." You three left the area, not even giving a spare glance back to the students as they murmured. 'Must be hard to have to fight for a spot....' He thought with a snicker.

"Then, let's head back." You said with your neutral, always, emotionless face. "We have more things to do other than mingling here with these people."

"Yes, empress." They replied.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'Fresh air... a much needed break from work.' You sighed as you stretched, enjoying the golden colors of the lush forest. 'Ah... I haven't seen Teru all day... I wanna go visit that little shit...'

"Ah. It's you! The president of that fancy and rich RS!!" The familiar, cheerful voice chirped as you turned to look who it was. Two people, actually. Two people you recognize very well. Yukihira Soma and Hojo Miyoko. "Yo! Nice to meet you again!"

"Yes, nice to meet you again, Yukihira-san." You greeted the boy politely.

"Wait! You know (L/N)-senpai!?" Hojo exclaimed in a whisper.

"Yeah! She gave me something to eat too! It was delicious!" Yukihira cheered with his goofy grin. "Hey, give me some of those again!" He said nonchalantly, making Hojo scream internally.