A word that you cannot write

You stayed still in your spot, eyes wide in surprise from what you heard the teacher had said. Even the elite ten were surprised. They were sure that they would be the only ones in a single group, but someone not from the elite ten was supposed to join them.

"Sensei! What do you mean? (L/N)-san isn't part of the elite ten!" One of your members asked. Even they knew what the result of you joining the elite ten meant. "(L/N)-san is not part nor-"

"This was not my decision." The teacher said, silencing the students. "(L/N)-san was one of the candidates to be an elite ten. So her skills are more than enough. Plus, wouldn't you find it unfair that everyone is a group of ten while the elite ten is just four? So why not add someone with the same skill set as them?"

'Since when did the school ever care about fairness!?' You asked yourself, avoiding clicking your tongue at the adult. 'I don't want to be grouped with these people! I just wanna be with my members! Let me go back to my own kingdom!'

"This is the final decision." The teacher said sternly, walking away with the other instructions. "Everyone is dismissed!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"You've gotta be kidding me!!" You screamed, completely destroying the pillow you had. "AAAH!!!" You're lucky that the room was sound proof.

"(Y/N)-chin! Are you there!?" Kuga knocked on your door. "(Y/N)-chin? Hello? Are you crying?! You're totally crying right!? Right? Right?" Of course he was happy. You groaned, standing up and walking to the door and opened it wide to show him you weren't crying. "Ah, boo, you're not crying. Anyway, Isshiki said that-"

You pulled him inside, slamming the door. You sigh, plopping on the bed and cried without tears. "Why... why am I with you guys...?" You asked, looking over to Kuga who made himself comfortable in your bed. "Get the fuck off my bed."

"Boo, you meanie!" He pouted, sprawling in your bed. "Why don't you want to be grouped with us anyway? We're the elite ten! We're the best students in the whole school!"

"Because..." You trailed off, your tone going even lower and sadder. "Because... I wanted to be... wait." You paused, sitting up straight. "WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN TELLING YOU THIS!?!"

"HEY! You were the one who started speaking! I just asked!" He argued, sitting up as well. And so, the two of you stood up in your bed, arguing and shouting like two little kids arguing for something useless.

"Ah, the meeting!" Kuga screamed, falling off the bed. "I totally forgot! Let's go!" He took your hand and dragged you outside.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Yahoo! I brought (Y/N)-chin!" Kuga cheered as you and him entered Isshiki's room. Everyone stared at you as you planted and heaved for air. "Sorry it took long! Just got in a little argument!"

"Um... are you alright, (L/N)?" Isshiki asked, walking over to you and leading you to sit on the chair. You nodded, still not okay tho. "If you say so..." HE trailed off, pouring some water for you. He began handing everyone white boards and pens. "Now then, let's start with the meeting."

"First, let's think of what to do with the shack." Nene began. "I went ahead and checked the place with Eizan. It's totally dirty and nothing can be used there. We'll have to start by renovating it."

"It's gonna take at least a day or two for it to finish." Eizan added with a sigh. "Getting profit will be harder for us since our restaurant is completely destroyed. Even with my men it'll take a long time."