Pay back

"Empress, they're here." Atsue said as he entered the business room, holding a few papers in his hands.

You hummed as you painted on the canvas. You had a painter's apron on and a little barret because you look totally cute with it on. You continued on following the Bob Ross tutorial and told Atsue to lead them inside.

There was no way you could pause a Bob Ross tutorial.

"(Y/N)!! Why did you call-" Terunori gasped as he entered the room, his eyes completely glued to you. He bit his lip as he silently took his phone and took a picture of you. 'Hehe... cute...'

"Stop." Momo said as she lightly punched the heartstrucked Terunori. "You're not the only one here..."

"I would like to keep my eyes, thank you." Nene said with a straight tone. Megishima just stood to the side quietly as some of your RS members offered him food. "Anyway, thanks for inviting us again, (Y/N)."

"Hmph, I wanted to be the only with (Y/N)-myan today..." Momo complained, squishing her doll's face.

"Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean again?" Teruonri asked in confusion. The others just ignored him.

"Exactly what she said." You answered, taking off your apron and giving it to one of your members. "Share this cake with everyone."

'CAKE?' They ask in confusion as they watch the students take your 'canvas' away, along with your palette and brushes.

"Anyway, shall we start with the tour?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Every year, near the start of the moon banquet, your V.I.P customers get a tour of your facilities and they can pick from which ones they like more. The only V.I.P customers you have are the Elite Ten anyways, so you had no problem showing them around.

Usually Astue and Hano are the ones who is taking care of this stuff, but now that you could do it, you took care of it. Plus it was kind of your job to do as the president.

Akanegakubo Momo's picks are always fruits. She uses them a lot in sweets, and of course, you knew that. Vanilla beans are also one of the things that she buys from you. Vanilla beans are quite expensive as they are hard to grow in Japan, but thanks to a certain teacher and a collaboration, you were able to grow vanilla trees.

Megishima Totsuke and Kinokuni Nene buy basically the same thing. Flour for noodles, vegetables, sometimes herbs. Those things mostly.

And as for Kuga Terunori, you honestly have no idea. This was Teru's first time buying from you as well. He usually just orders someone to get the ingredients, so he too doesn't know where they come from exactly.

"So, is there something specific you wanted to buy? You never wrote them in your request." You said as you and Kuga entered one of the new greenhouses. This land previously belonged to that one guy you beat in a shokugeki.

"Uh...I still don't know!" he said with a smile.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Uh... what is this...?" Atsue asked with a completely empty look. He's seen everything already. "Should I be concerned..?"

"Please-"

"No." You cut off Teru as you placed the cut of tea that Hano prepared for you. It was a herbal tea created with her own blend. It was nice. You really needed some thanks to your idiotic boyfriend. "Just let him be, this is his punishment."

'Punishment...?' Atsue was concerned and wondered what Terunori might've done for you to do this. Having you use him as a maid. Terunori was wearing a maid costume while you enjoyed tea. "Anyway, I already finished filing out their orders. And also, I'll get in contact with the ninth seat. Or... are you going to do it?"

"I'm not talking with him. Talk with him, bring Hano along." You said. Atsue nodded and left, leaving you and your personal maid alone. The door clicked. You turned to him, giving him a smirk. His face flushed and he used his hands to lower the skirt. "Ahaha... you look so cute, Teru..."

"WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING A MAID OUTFIT!?" He exclaimed, doing his best to not jump out on the window. "Why is my punishment this!? Why couldn't you just- I don't know! Do what I-"

"Oh, you mean that." You cut him off with a smirk. "Want me to mark you as mine?"

There was a silence in the room as Terunori tried his best to fix his glitching brain while you just watched in amusement as he panicked and searched for words to counter yours.

"You're so mean!" He complained, making himself look like the damsel in distress.

"Maid-chan, get me a fruit tart." You ordered with a smile, pointing to the door.

"Oh, you're just the best, aren't you!" His tone made a complete 180 and he began to suck it up. He did not want to go out and be seen in a maid outfit. He was still the eighth seat, he didn't want to ruin his non-existent image.

"Hm... Teru," You called for him seriously. He hummed with a smile. "Come here." He did as you said and walked closer to you. You raised your hand and he placed his hand on yours. "Good boy!"

"I'm not a dog..." He muttered.

"Oh, but right now you are!" You cheered, totally not caring for his feelings at the moment. You just want to mess with him for a while. Then maybe bring him to a date so that he doesn't hate you. "Teru, do you like cats or dogs more?"

"Uh... dogs... I guess. Why?" He asked as you began to play with his hand.

"Nothing~" You answered, intertwining your fingers with this. It made you smile when he held your hand back. You pulled him to you, taking him in a hug, enjoying his warmth.

Terunori found your sudden change strange, but still, it was this that he liked you so much. You could freely express yourself in front of him, and he felt special knowing he was the very few people you could do that to.

"Hey, do you like my hand or me?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"Hmm... maybe!" You said with a bright smile, tugging on his heartstrings.

"Don't show that smile to anyone else." He said sternly, cupping your face on his hands.

"Why? Scared someone else will fall for me?"

"Yeah! There's no way I'm going to share you!" He said with a pout.

"Hm... don't worry..." You whispered, leaning your face close to his, your noses touching each other. "I don't want to share you either..."

You placed a light kiss on his lips, making him whine for more. You smirked, your hands going around him and pulling him close. 

"Eager, are you?" You whispered, your finger running down his cheeks to his collarbone. You could feel him shiver under your touch, making you want to tease him more. You placed a kiss on his neck. "I'll play a little bit..." 

"No fair..." He muttered, his hand resting on your thigh and slowly creeping up. "I wasn't this horrible... was I?" 

"No... but I like it this way..." 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"..." You were snuggling with Kenma, the pudding plushie that you named, as you laid on your bed, looking at the shimmering city from your window. '...'

Even your thoughts were empty.

"Hm... maybe I'll just dig my own grave..." You muttered, feeling the heat creeping up to your face. 'I can't believe that I was that shameless... why the fuck am I?'