You again?!

"Ah! Such a perfect day! Business was well as usual! And no one killed me!" Your uncle cheered as he relaxed on the chair, sipping a cup of chocolate.

"Oh shut up!" Rio, one of his workers said, nearly throwing the mop at him. "You might be my boss, but I can and I will tie you to a post if you try and escape your job next time!"

Your uncle shrieked, hiding his face behind the cup. "My niece! Rio-san's being scary! Help me!!!" You ignored him, calculating the money on the cashier and listing it all off. "Don't ignore me!!"

Whatever...' You sighed, finishing up the work you needed to and handed the list to Rio. 'I wanna go home. I'm gonna miss the new episode.'

"Hmph. Well aren't you two just made for each other." Your uncle said, pouting and pointing to you and Rio. You two still ignored him. "Anway. (Y/N), I saw you come out of a car earlier, who were you with?"

'None of your business.' You answered in your mind, still ignoring him.

"Oi! I'm asking here!" He exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table. "I'm just curious! What if it's a boy!? (L/N)(Y/N)! That better not be a boy or I will take you out of Totsuki!"

Rio groaned, glaring at him, making him flinch and cower. "Yvon-san. (Y/N)-chan is already 17 and she's already in her second year. She's moved into second year with one of the highest scores. She's old enough to get a boyfriend or girlfriend if she wanted to!"

Yvon began to sob when he heard Rio's words. "A-are you going to leave your uncle!? Why?! I've been a good uncle!" He cried. "I'm going to tell dad! He'll make sure that whoever it is-"

You hummed, as is daring him to continue and snapping the pen in your hand. 'If I see you use grandpa's name, I will tell grandma.' Just the look in your face was enough for him to know what you were talking about.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You woke up early the next day. You got ready silently so as to not wake up your uncle and keep you from leaving the house. You were going shopping today. If you were to bring him, who knows how long this will take. Plus, you need to get new piping bags.

You were a long pastel green sweatshirt with shorts and a white backpack with all of your stuff in.

You quietly tiptoed out of the apartment and ran to the elevator. After finally leaving the elevator, you left the building and made your way to the bus stop. Which was fifteen minutes away by foot.

'Agh... why do we live in such a place... I'll get caught before I get to the station...' You groaned, feeling tired not even one minute of walking.

"(Y/N)!!!!" You snapped your head to your floor. There he was. Your uncle, looking over the window with a bedhead. "Where are you going!?"

You picked up your pace and run like your life depended on it, ignoring your uncle's voice

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'I'm safe...' You heave a sigh of relief when you step out of the bus, finally making your way to your destination. You looked around just in case your uncle followed you. No sign of him. You made your way inside the large mall, your first stop would be to get some piping bags first.

"Welcome- oh, (L/N)-san!" The worker greeted you. You were kind of a regular here. "What may I help you with?" He asked, waiting for you to do your thing. You made a piping motion with your hand. "Ah, piping bags! How much do you need? Which size?"